Chapter 60

Qin You filled his stomach, then cut some fruits and iced drinks and served them upstairs. There was nothing to do, so he planned to continue to go upstairs and be bored with Lille.

    "especially!"

    As soon as Qin You stepped up a step, he heard Xi's loud call, his steps paused, and he turned around to look at Xi with a happy face.

    "It's so boring, I'll come to talk to you." Xi smiled and patted Qin You on the shoulder, and then took the initiative to help Qin You carry a plate of fruit upstairs.

    Qin You silently watched Xi evil little hand take the fruit plate, and naturally took a piece of fruit to eat.

    Putting the iced drink in his hand aside, Qin You went down and poured a glass for Xi.

    By the time Qin You went up again, Xihe Lier had already wiped out half of a plate of fruit...

    "Is the Shiji also the day after tomorrow, such a coincidence?".Lille had a puzzled voice.

    "Yeah, the clan witch has done it many times, there is nothing wrong." Xi smiled, "Apart from me and Ya, there are still a few partners in the tribe who are going to hold Koro."

    "That's great, it just happens to be a good day." Lille tilted his head to find Qin You's figure, "Is it water?"

    "Yeah." Qin You nodded, sighed and put the juice on the table.

    Xi seemed to be very interested in these greenish liquids, took a cup and sniffed, "What is this? Why does it smell like green melon?"

    "It's green melon, ground juice." Qin You took a glass. He finished eating the milk-flavored fruit and didn't want to drink pure ice water. Then he grinds the cucumber into juice.

    "Well... the taste is not bad..." Xi took a big sip, a bit new to the cold and refreshing taste, and soon finished a cup.

."By the way, Shi Si is also the day after tomorrow?" Qin You took a sip and tentatively brought up the topic. In fact, he could not remember exactly what Shi Si was. Recently, the memory of the original owner has faded in his mind. So much so that he can't remember many things.

    "Well, tomorrow the orcs will have to start working again if we are still there." West nodded, "Food sacrifice is very important, and it represents our harvest in the coming year."

    Qin You nodded, knowing that these are almost the same, I guess the name is related to food, right?

    "We also have to prepare for Yu." Rilton paused, "Ah no, maybe I can only trouble you, my hand still can't move..."

    "Hmm." What are you going to prepare? Qin You responded naturally, but he looked dazed in his heart.

."Speaking of which, I'm starting to look forward to the food sacrifice. By then, every household will be ready to eat. I don't know if there will be any new delicious food this year." Xi's expression instantly became a little greedy.

    ...Qin You listened a little confused, but seemed to understand most of it, anyway, it was right to prepare some food.

    The three were silent for a while.

    A small window was opened next to Lille’s bed. Now it’s approaching evening, the sun’s scorching temperature has dropped a lot, and there is still a breeze. Qin You rolled up the curtains, supported his chin and looked at the busy Orc below in a daze. I'm busy with dinner.

    ... After watching for a while, Qin You suddenly remembered, he seems to have forgotten the ingredients for the barbecue tomorrow...

    "What's wrong with You?" Xi looked at Qin You who suddenly stood up and asked.