Chapter 38

Se has disappeared for four days, and Lille has guarded at the gate of Loroka City for four days.

    Although he has searched around the city of Loroka many times, and even the tribesmen in the tribe have also helped in the search, the trace of Se is still unknown.

    There was only waiting now. Qin You stood on the observation tower, looking at the dense forest outside the city of Loroka with Lille.

    "It's getting late, you go back." Bach's voice is still the same, cold and not emotional. But Qin You knew that this was already a big concession from him, for example, he would agree to the two of them going to the watchtower.

.Although Bach said so, but in fact, Qin You is the only one who goes back every time. Lille sits there like a wooden man every day. From morning to night, he has to sit until late at night before he is willing to go back. He was originally a thin body. He looked thinner, the bones of his cheeks were more prominent, his face was pale, and he looked a little dull into the distance.

    Qin You looked at him and sighed, and said softly to Bach, "Take care of him for me, please."

    Bach stood aside, nodded looking into the distance.

    Lille would always go out to search secretly when people were away, but fortunately he didn't go too far every time and was not injured. But it was enough to worry Qin You.

    Qin You walked back to the tribe quickly, planning to prepare dinner, but also to send it to Lille, and let him eat a little bit more or less.

.After four days, the houses in the tribe were basically completed. The gray stone houses neatly formed a small tribe. A low wall was symbolically surrounded by the tribe, and there was also a tribe gate. The little tribe finally looks like a tribe, their new home.

    "You, are you back? Come, come, I'm ready for dinner, let's eat now before going." As soon as I stepped into the door of the tribe, I heard Xi's voice.

    Xi stood at his door, busy preparing for food. There are some fresh meat and vegetables around, and a simple kitchen counter is also set up.

    Qin You heard the familiar voice, suddenly a little slack, raised his foot and walked over, "You don't need to collect today?"

    "Well, I won't pick it for now, there is enough food, and I tried to grow plants, but I don't know if I can live."

.Qin You heard the words and glanced at a piece of grass under the house of the Xi family. It was planted with small seedlings, but probably because it was just planted, it was a little sluggish and lifeless.

    "No wonder I saw some plants planted under every house." Qin You rarely had some spirit, and there was some expression in his sunken eyes.

    "Yes, the sub-orcs in the tribe also went to the Dora tribe to ask for advice. Now the relationship between the two tribes is very good." Xi put a large piece of meat in Qin You's bowl," Eat more. You, don't talk about Lille, how thin you have become."

    Xi's rare seriousness, Qin You smiled, what can be done, he doesn't know why now, so he is very sad.

.Seeing Qin You's weakness, Xi sighed, and put aside the soft-leaved barbecue, two bamboo bobbins, rice and side dishes that were tied aside. "Hey, I'll bring this meal to Lille later."

    Qin You nodded amicably while slurping rice.

    Carrying lunch and walking down the path, it was probably because Qin You had some energy just after eating, and greeted the people passing by. There seemed to be some strength in my heart.