Chapter 67

"Lunch is delicious." Bach said with a strained face after eating the barbecue.

"Yeah. Goodbye." Lille freed a hand and waved leisurely.

"I'm leaving now, too." Se looked at Bach who had already gone out, hesitated for a while and followed out.

"What are you going out for?" Before Lille's words were finished, Se had already walked out.

... "He has nothing to do here anyway. It would be nice to patrol with Bach." Qin You continued to sweep the food on the table slowly.

"Yeah." Lille nodded helplessly.

After lunch, Qin You accompanied Lear to the clan witch to take a look, but he was surprised that the clan witch said that Lear's bones were almost healed and he could do some simple activities, but he still couldn't do heavy work. .

But how fast bones can heal? ! .Qin You was a little surprised by the physique of this sub-orc, but when he thought of the physique of these sub-orcs in another world, it seemed that the physique of these sub-orcs was not so surprised.

In short, good bones are not a bad thing, Lille also showed a very calm look at this, and was not surprised.

After leaving the clan witch's house, Lille waved his arm, "It's almost all right."

"What are we doing in the afternoon?" Lille looked at his arm carefully, and asked boringly after thinking about it.

Qin You shrugged, "Prepare the food for tomorrow's barbecue." Actually, he and Lille haven't been collecting it for a while, but the staple food is still enough. All the weird vegetables grown by Lille have grown out, and the food is down. Also sufficient. What's more, the weather in Loroka City in summer is too hot and too high. If you go out for a while, you will sweat like sugar.

.Lille injured his left hand, and Qin You asked him to help cut the vegetable into cubes, gently holding the vegetable with his left hand, and applying force with his right hand. This will not require a lot of force.

"Does it hurt?" Qin You looked at Lille's slow vegetable cutting posture.

"It doesn't hurt, you go cook your sauce." Lille shook his head, and continued to reach out and gently hold the vegetables, burying his head in chopping.

Qin You watched for a while, and then started cooking the sauce.

Cooking the sauce is a very long task. Qin You took advantage of the still cooking space, and incidentally skewered a few kebabs.

After finishing the skewers, Qin You wrapped the pile in soft leaves and put it in the ice cellar. Wait for the boiled meat sauce to cool down before putting it in a bamboo tube.

Because of the special preference of the sub-orcs for these sauces, Qin You deliberately cooked more, but it took an afternoon to cook the sauce in a daze. .Cooking sauce is also a waste of practicality.

At dinner, Qin You cooked a large bowl of fish soup, and stuffed finely minced animal meat in the belly of the fish. This was always eaten as a child. The white fish soup was sprinkled with chopped green onions, green and green. The color appears more verdant.

There is also a large bowl of stewed eggs. The golden color and green onion look delicious. There is also a bowl of seasonal stir-fry, with a strange red color, but Lille made it. I don't know how it tastes.

In addition to these, naturally there are barbecue and fried chicken for Bach and Se.

However, Qin You looked at the gate of the tribe, Bach and Se did not seem to be coming back, and the sky had darkened a bit. Generally, Se would come back before dinner if it was all right.