Chapter 53

I mean to find a fruit tree, but it is very difficult to dig a fruit tree and feed it. After all, trees do not have such a vigorous vitality as climbing grass.

    Qin You finally inquired about Lille and West, picked a few small non-toxic bushes, and a few small tomato and big tomato seedlings, and picked a bag of cucumbers.

    In the end, you can’t forget to collect some noodles, rice crackers and potatoes.

    Qin You was squatting on the ground digging for potatoes, but suddenly felt a momentary tingling in his calf. He bowed his head and a colorful bug crawled down his calf swayingly.

    Isn't it poisonous? Qin You thought sadly, enduring the scorching pain and untied the animal skin that was wrapped around his leg, his animal skin was so tightly wrapped, there were even bugs that could bite in?

    "You, what's the matter with you?".On one side, Lille watched Qin You's movements and straightened up and asked, "I was bitten by an insect?"

    Qin You nodded speechlessly. It shouldn't be a poisonous insect... Except for a slight tingling, he didn't feel any big feelings. What if I accidentally lose my life in this different world...

    "Didn't you say to be careful? There are a lot of small bugs here, especially this season..." Lille and Xi walked over and looked at Qin You's wound.

    "It shouldn't be a poisonous insect, but I'll go to the clan witch's place to take a look later." Lille squeezed Qin You's wound, and a little red blood came out.

    "Don't pick it, go back."

    "Yeah." Qin You replied, and then stood up on his feet. I don't know why this insect bite wound is so hot, it is estimated that it will swell up later. But at least it does not hinder walking.

.When the three of them walked out of the forest, the sun had just hung up in the middle. This time they collected few things and spent very little time. I guess I can go back for lunch.

    Putting the few things on the cart, the three of them carried Kakamon and began to return to the tribe.

    The feeling of having a cart is still very different. The journey of collecting in the past consumes a lot of physical strength. Now it is led by Kakamon, and I can still sit on the cart and blow the occasional small wind. It feels comfortable. And comfortable.

    Xi enviously wanted to snatch this fat Kaka beast.

    "Lille, we're fine in the afternoon anyway, or let's start training in the afternoon, and I will ask if other Orcs will come." Xi said very loudly.

    "Yes." Lille nodded without objection. "After lunch, I'll take a while, I have to take a nap."

    "Um.".West nodded.

    Back to the tribe, it was the meal, and there was a burst of attractive food in the tribe. Saying goodbye to West, Qin You and Lille drove the cart back to the house first.

    Se was roasting beast meat in front of the fire, and seeing them coming back, she stepped forward to help remove all the food.

    The place where Qin You's calf had just been bitten by the bug was already swollen, red and swollen, and it looked very conspicuous.

    "Se, accompany You to the clan witch's place. I'll cook." Lille frowned as he looked at the red lump on Qin You's leg.

    "No. I'm fine." Qin You refused.

    "How did you do it?" Se did not sound very friendly.

    "If you are bitten by an insect, you should go to the clan witch's place." Lille ignored Qin You's refusal and urged Se to say.