Chapter 7

Se walked quickly to the stone house of Qin You's house, entered the house and put Qin You on the stone bed, and then put the animal skin bag in the corner of the room.

    Qin You was a little embarrassed, "Trouble you." He looked up and smiled. But Se looked at Qin You without moving as if thinking about something.

    Qin You was a little puzzled, "What's the matter?"

    "Wait a minute," Se said after thinking for a while, then turned and walked out of the stone house.

    Qin You was a little stunned, but before Qin You really entered a daze, Se had already returned to the house again, still holding a wooden stick in his hand.

    "Use this to support the walk." Se raised the wooden stick in his hand. The branches on the stick have been broken off, and the bark has been torn off, and it has been polished smoothly.

    "I grind it with my claws, it's still a bit rough," Se seemed to understand Qin You's puzzled eyes, "Stand up and try it first, it's not appropriate."

."Yeah." Qin You slowly digested the sentence just now, too, they are orcs, it's no surprise that they use their claws to grind things.

    The height of the wooden stick is very suitable, Qin You tried to walk a few steps, some are not used to it, but it is still suitable.

    "Just use this for walking for the time being, and remember to rub the medicine, I'll go first, good night." Se told Qin You, then stretched out his broad palm to touch Qin You's head, and turned and walked out of the stone house.

    Qin You turned his head and watched the tall figure leaving calmly, feeling a little moved.

    Will he like me? In Qin You's heart, thoughts similar to this kind of idiot began to appear.

    Standing on the ground holding a wooden stick for a while, Qin You coughed lightly, patted his face and decided to put his children's love aside and do business first.

.The fat chicken caught today has not been processed yet. Thinking of this, Qin You swallowed unconsciously. How much he should enjoy a bowl of warm chicken soup in the winter.

    It’s just that it’s too late to cook chicken soup today. Walking to the place where the animal skin bag was put on the stick, Qin You found the bag where the pheasant was put. Take the pheasant out and set it aside, clean the pheasant today, and cook the chicken soup tomorrow.

    First boiled a pot of hot water, then put the pheasant in to soak, after a while, Qin You pulled out the feathers from the pheasant. Then clean up the pheasant.

    Qin You didn't eat offal, and threw away his chicken head and butt.

    The processed chicken looks much cute. Qin You cleaned up the slightly dirty room that he had just made, and then opened the door of the animal skins to ventilate, and get rid of the unpleasant smell.

.Wrap the chicken with large pieces of soft leaves and put it away, Qin You dragged a few animal skin bags collected today and sat on the wooden pier and began to sort it out.

    The first thing is the wild vegetables that Qin You has collected for a long time. He has specially collected a lot of wild vegetables. Because there happened to be a clay pot, Qin You wanted to make pickles. A few days ago, he asked Xi for a lot of salt powder.

    Not only can wild vegetables be stored for a long time, but they also taste very good. Speaking of rice, Qin You was a little excited to take out the yellow fruits. The round fruits were not big, the size of a fist, and they were really densely packed with white fruits inside.