Chapter 31

After dinner, the few people did not go for a stroll, but began to pester Se to ask questions about Loroka City.

    Although Se didn't talk much, he explained clearly. The animal skin bag he brought from Loroka City still contained a lot of fresh stuff from there.

    "This round little stone is so sweet~" Xi opened his eyes wide, and put a small ball in his mouth.

    "It's very sweet." Lille also squeezed one, but he didn't eat more after tasting one. I guess he didn't like the sweetness.

    "It's as sweet as powdered sugar." Qin You hinted a little that this is candy.

    "Well, they are called candy, and they are said to be very popular among the Orcs." Se explained.

    The color of this candy is slightly browned, and the shape is small balls. The color is crystal clear, the shape is very simple, and it also has a lemon scent.

.Although this kind of lemon-flavored candy is already very delicious for this sub-orc of this world, after all, Qin You was a person who tasted a lot of candy in his previous life. Naturally, he thought it was nothing, and he did not like to eat candy. I tasted one and didn't eat more.

    But the candy has appeared in another world, which was beyond his expectation, and it was still lemony.

    West was stuffed cheerfully one by one, and seemed to like the sweetness very much.

    "Eat less, it's not good to eat more sweets at night." Lille urged.

    "Yeah." Xi sucked the candy in his mouth and nodded reluctantly. However, if the powdered sugar was too much, there would be black holes in the teeth. When I was a child, I didn't have any pain in vain, so I thought about putting down the candy in his hand.

    There was also a bag of eggs brought by Se. They were small and white, but they seemed to have broken a lot.

."This is Jijiu's egg. It is said that it tastes better, but it is too easy to break." Seeing the yolk and egg white flowing everywhere, Se frowned with dissatisfaction.

    Qin You took the wet animal skin bag a little disgustingly, poured some water into the pot, then washed the eggs that were not broken, put it back in the clean animal skin bag, and set it aside.

    "And these." The things Se took out next were bracelets and necklaces made of small beads of beautiful colors. Although the workmanship was rough, they were still much more beautiful than the animal teeth of those history books.

    But Qin You is not very interested, he has no interest in wearing jewelry for the time being.

    "You, don't you like it?" Se asked Qin You not moving.

.Qin You was a little uncomfortable to answer when he heard the words, saying that he didn't like it, and it was a rush of heart, so he had to look at the cheerful Xihe Lier and said, "I'll wait for them to finish the selection."

    Hearing the words, he nodded, but he still didn't seem very happy.

    "Especially which string do you like?" Xi Lehe asked with a bunch of strings in his hand.

    Qin You looked at the colorful bunches and pointed randomly at a bunch of black pebbles.

    "What's so good about this." Xi looked at the string of black pebbles, but still passed it to Qin You.

    Qin You took the string of small stones and held them in the palm of his hand.

    In addition, Se brought a few pieces of sub-orc clothes. Compared to jewelry, Qin You naturally preferred clothes more than jewellery. What's more, he already had clothes in this world! .That means he doesn't need to be naked all the time!