Chapter 19

The next day.

    "West, collect the shrimp-flavored grass from your side! A big bunch!" Qin You shouted as he stood by the river, holding a large animal skin bag full of shrimp-flavored grass in his wet hand. .

    "I know, I will come right away." Hearing Qin You's shout, Xi rushed over with the animal skin bag and stuffed the pile of shrimp-flavored grass piled by the river into the animal skin bag. After tossing it, Xi looked at the big bag of shrimp-flavored grass, "You, this is the shrimp-flavored grass that was put in the fish soup last night? It's so dark and autumnal, you really can't tell it is so delicious."

    Qin You nodded. He had never seen this kind of food. At first, he simply thought it resembled kelp. "Okay, I think it’s just like shrimp-flavored grass. Mostly, don’t rush to pick it. Let’s find something else to eat first."

.Xi nodded, folded the animal skin bag and put it aside, and Qin You began to look for it along the river bank again.

    Qin You wiped the fine sweat from his forehead, and now the sun is in the spring, it is really slightly hot, and after collecting food for the whole morning, he also sweats.

    Earlier this morning, the patriarch said that because everyone in the tribe has large and small injuries and needs to be recuperated, the dry food has been eaten, and this place is still safe, so he decided to stay for a few more days and collect them by the way. Some dry food that has been used up will be on the road in a few days. After the order was over, the orcs and sub-orcs began to hunt and gather.

    When it comes to eating, the first thing that comes to mind is these winding rivers that meet each other. Calling Shangxi, Qin You began to collect shrimp-flavored grasses until now.

.Qin You looked at the living creatures in the river along the road, trying to find something to eat. It's just that although the river is clear, except for fish, it is still fish, or the other is all kinds of strange-looking living creatures, which look so fierce and vigorous, Qin You didn't dare to catch it.

    "You! Come and see this!" Xi, who was not far away, yelled.

    Qin You walked over curiously when he heard the words, looked at the broken white little fruit in Xi's hand, and asked curiously: "What is this?"

    "I don't know, it's soft when it is pinched, and it smells fishy, ​​but I don't know if I can eat it." Xi handed the little fruit to Qin You.

    Qin You squeezed the white flesh. It was soft, like glutinous rice. It smelled like fish balls, but it smelled like fish balls. no.

."Pick a few and go back to eat first, maybe it's delicious." Qin You and Xi began to pick the little fruits that grow under the water.

    After plucking half a bag of animal skins and seeing that this small piece of white fruit is almost the same, Qin You said: "The river is almost the same. Let's go to the hillside to find something to eat."

    "Okay." Xi answered, and the two put the animal skin bag in the tent for Lille to watch, then brought some tools and went up the mountain.

    The mountain is almost like early summer. The small fluffy grass covers the hillside. The small green buds on the branches of the tall trees are now all large and small leaves. At a glance, there are green and green everywhere. The green onion is very gratifying, and the birds on the branches are also chirping so noisy.

.It probably rained again last night, and the road on the hillside was a bit muddy. Qin You stepped on the mud with his bare feet deep and shallow, looking down at his callous feet covered with black mud, Qin You just now suddenly remembered that he hadn't even worn his shoes when he came to this world!