Chapter 70

In the evening, Se returned home in a way that seemed extremely pretentious in Qin You's eyes...

    "Se?" Lille raised his head and looked at the two figures flying in the distance. There are not many flying orcs in Loroka City, and it is easy to tell Bach and Se by the color of the hair. Lille looked at the two orcs in surprise.

    There was a little excitement in the small tribe, and they all looked up to the sky with their necks held up. Although everyone knew that Se was a half-winged tribe, they had never seen Se's wings, and there was also Bach, the captain of the warrior team. All of a sudden there are some surprises.

    If a tribe has more powerhouses, it means that the tribe is safer and more reliable. So the people in the tribe are naturally happy to see this kind of thing.

    "what?".Qin You was a little surprised when he heard that, he walked out carrying a piece of beast meat, looked up into the sky, watching the flying flying in the sky carefully pondering, only a few days have passed, and the two orcs' arms just barely got up. How long, although the orc’s ability to recover is extraordinary, but at any rate also pay attention to the wound... And, when did Se’s wings get so big? !

    When the two orcs flew closer, Qin You could see Se's big white wings. Compared with Bach's, they were still slightly immature, and they seemed to have just adapted to flying, and the postures and movements of descent and slowing down were very strange.

    When the two orcs landed, Qin You and Lille stepped forward in disbelief and looked at Se's wings.

    Bach on one side has turned into a human form, and consciously walked into the kitchen carrying fresh animal meat and food.

    Qin You touched Se's wings, "Growing so big?"

    "Um.".He shook his wings, and his round hairy head was raised. Rarely a proud look.

    "Hehe." Qin You couldn't help but smile, and then touched Se's head, "The arm injury is not completely healed yet, so I need to take a good rest."

    Lille watched and smiled, patted Se on the head and went into the kitchen. After all... it seemed inappropriate to leave Bach alone.

    On the wooden table, the food is already on the table, and there are large pieces of grilled meat, the food is fragrant.

    "Go, go to eat." Qin You watched Se transform into a human form, and then stepped into the house.

    Today Qin You made a fake fish-flavored pork shredded, mainly because there are not many ingredients. Qin You just cut some vegetables casually and braised it to adjust the taste. But the taste is not bad, the spicy flavor is very strong, and the rice is especially served, the red spicy oil is a bit too much, so it is a bit spicy.

.There is also a pan-fried soft tofu. The soft tofu was specially brought back by Bach and Se from the inner city. The skin of the soft tofu is fried and crispy, and the outside is also covered with sweet and spicy sweet and spicy sauce. It has a smell of fried. There is also a rich taste of sauce. The tofu inside is very tender, and some juice comes out after one bite. The tender texture is matched with the crispy outer skin, and it is wrapped in delicious sauce.

    The other is fried pork steak. Qin You has recently fallen in love with carnivorous, especially the meat of the animal caught recently. The meat is very delicate and the taste is really good. The fried steak was a bit yellowish and charred, and Qin You even served it with sauce. The fried steak was fragrant, but the sauce was surprisingly rich.

.The last dish is winter melon meat soup. Winter melon is a newly discovered melon by Qin You recently. Although he thinks winter melon is better with sausages, he can only use meat slices instead of sausages. The light green of winter melon is lined with pink meat slices. , There are tiny green onion rings floating on the clear soup, the light taste just neutralizes the heavy taste of the previous dishes, and can also relieve the spicy flavor of fish-flavored pork shreds.