Chapter 57

Putting those stones aside, Qin You began to prepare lunch, planning to eat wontons. Although it is strange to eat wontons at noon, I can't bear to be greedy.

    Qin You knead the flour and salt into a ball, then knead out a small ball, and then let Lille help roll into a round wonton dough.

    "What are you going to do?" Lille was holding a wooden stick in his hand, and after studying with Qin You half and half, he was still a little unfamiliar.

    "Well, I want to try cooking the meat buns."

    "Why do you have so many ideas all day long? It's all about eating." Lille seemed speechless.

    Qin You chuckled, and continued to bury his head and chop the beast meat.

    In fact, Qin You doesn't know how to make wontons. He just wants to eat them.

.Qin You twisted the dough tightly, and then dipped it with some water to make sure it would not break...Although the shape and appearance were very strange, there was a lot of meat, and it looked bulging.

    "That's it?" Lille obviously felt very speechless for the so-called wontons Qin You pinched out.

    "Um probably? I don't know how to make wontons... I just want to eat them."

    Lille sighed, complaining about someone who has no skills. Lille folded these wontons on the left side and folded them into a square, and then dipped them in water to stick the sticky dough. Although this look is quite easy, it is.

    ...This will disperse, right? Although Qin You doesn't know how to pinch, he knows the shape of wontons anyway. Lille just pinched it purely according to his own thoughts.

    "It's easy to disperse, Lille." Qin You poked the so-called wonton on the wooden board.

    "Yes?".Lille frowned, and then tried another method.

    After trying many weird shapes, Lille finally squeezed out a solid wonton.

    Qin You took the oddly shaped ravioli and put it out first, while Lille continued to wrap the ravioli on the side.

    Pour the wontons into gurgling boiling water and boil them for a while. As expected, all the wontons were scattered, and a few of them remained the same.

    When cooked, dozens of large wontons were cooked into noodles and meatballs...

    "It's all scattered?" Lille looked at the wontons Qin You brought to the wooden pier.

    "Um."

    "Then let's eat this pot at noon. Let's put all of these in the ice cellar." Lille pointed to the wontons he had just wrapped.

    "good.".Qin You also sighed. He originally thought about the deliciousness of this wonton, but now it's all right, boiled out a pot of noodles and meatballs...

    After leaving the ice cellar to store the wontons, Qin You took a few bamboo cones to quench his thirst by the way.

    For Qin You of course, he can't lack hot sauce when he eats wontons. He doesn't like to be jealous. In the past, Qin You used hot sauce or nothing at all for breakfast like this.

    Although the wontons are not cooked well, the basic appearance is still there. The light golden oily flowers float on the white soup, and the slightly sloppy green onions float on the soup, adding a bit of deliciousness to the bowl of wontons. a feeling of.

    It looked okay, but it was a bit disappointing to eat. The noodles were a little thick. After all, it is not as modern as the craftsmanship. The feeling of getting a bite of gnocchi and a bite of meat with some sauce can also survive. .Only at the end of the meal, there was still a lot of dough left.