Chapter 34

Seeing that the land of the tribe was already in front of him, Qin You gritted his teeth and continued to walk a few steps.

    Although there are not as many clay pots in the west as Qin You, but after such a long journey and the hot weather, it is really unbearable. Fortunately, the land of his house is closer, and he looks at Qin who is tired and exhausted. You, Xi yelled out loudly: "Se! Come and help!"

    There is still some distance between them in the tribe, but the roar of the west is loud and the surrounding area is empty. It is estimated that the people who are sitting on the tribe’s land and resting should have heard it.

    Thinking of Se coming back to help anyway, Qin You slowly squatted down and put down the clay pot he was carrying, and then sat down on the ground. The thin cloth on his body was almost soaked. He wanted to find a dry cloth to wipe it off. What about the sweat on my forehead. Qin You helplessly put down the corner of his clothes.

.Qin You sat on the ground and began to move around. His shoulders that had been reddened by the straw ropes, some of his tired heads were panicked and tired. Not only did his shoulders ache, but also the small wounds worn by the straw ropes were soaked by sweat. And the tingling was terrible.

    Qin You slowly twisted his neck and patted his legs, relieved his exhaustion, swallowing with difficulty.

    "Yu, okay? Se and the others are here, let's go back to the land first." Lille's pale, sweaty face was a little worried.

    Qin You opened his squinted eyes and saw that Se Heya had helped pick up the clay pot, and replied weakly.

    Supporting each other with Lille stood up, Qin You asked aloud: "Lille, are you okay?"

    "Well, I'm fine." Lille smiled. Although the road was farther away, there was nothing more to him except some cloth on his back.

."Ah..." Qin You sighed, "If you have to walk to the city of Loroka in the future, it would be so tiring..."

    "The main reason is that I have carried so many clay pots today..." Said Xi, who was stumbling aside, "If I go again later, I must be backed by Ya."

    Qin You nodded in agreement for the first time upon hearing this.

    "You, Lil, I'm here, you go back and rest." Having reached the tribe, Xi waved to Qin You and Lil.

    "Yeah." Qin You answered.

    Walking slowly to the open space of his house, Qin You sat on the ground again, Se followed them, and put the clay pot on the ground.

    "Don't walk to the city of Loroka in the future. In Loroka city, it doesn't mean it's very safe. Fights between the tribes will still happen occasionally.".Se moved some of the clay pots to Qin You's open space and exclaimed.

    "...Hmm." Qin You didn't respond with energy.

    Se looked at him with a weak look, stared at him helplessly for a while and handed him a bamboo tube of water, then walked away.

    Qin You sat on the ground, the tip of his nose was full of the smell of grass, and the starry sky above his head slowly began to show signs of night.

    Also, the smell of his roasted meat arrived.

    Slowly stood up, then moved to Se's fire, stretched out his hand and asked for a piece of barbecue shamelessly.

    Lille didn't prepare dinner either, and ate the barbecue on the side. Seeing Qin You, he smiled and said, "Have you recovered?"

    Qin You nibbled the greasy barbecue in his mouth and nodded.