Chapter 63

Qin Youlue thought about it, and he really couldn't think of any other snacks except for the jerky and dried fruit that he had made before.

    candy? After thinking about it for a long time, Qin You came up with what he currently has the ability to make. He looked at the powdered sugar on the kitchen counter. Modern sugar is granular sugar. Add water and stir-fry slowly over low heat to make it sticky. , But I don’t know if these fine powdered sugar will work... and Lille doesn’t know if he will like sweet things like candy, he doesn’t like it anyway.

Thinking to himself, Qin You washed the pot and set it aside, then picked a fruit with very elastic flesh and not much moisture, cut it into fine dices, and set it aside for later use. Pour a little water into the pot, control the heat, add powdered sugar, and stir-fry slowly. Unlike modern sugar, this exotic powdered sugar is translucent and white after being boiled to a viscosity. Put the sugar aside.

.Because there is no suitable container, Qin You had to spread the fruit granules evenly on the wooden board, then slowly pour the sugar on the fruit granules, and hold the shell knife to fix the edges and pat it flat. Fortunately, the sugar is very sticky. , Will not flow easily.

While pouring, pat the sugar flat and fix the shape, pour all the sugar on the fruit pellets to wrap the fruit pellets, and cool to slightly hot. Qin You cut a large piece of sugar into square shapes and put it in a bamboo tube. Made three bamboo bobbins. Because the pulp is green, the color of the whole candy is a little green. Qin You tasted one, it is not particularly sweet and greasy. It even has some freshness of the pulp. The chewy pulp is also in the candy. Enriched the taste.

In addition to making some candies that can be eaten right away, Qin You also helped Lille prepare dried fruits and dried meat, but this will take a few days to eat. Let's air these outside first.

.Because the temperature of the ice cellar is not so low that the water can freeze, otherwise you can eat popsicles and smoothies in summer.

Making snacks is also a very time-consuming task. Qin You almost spent an afternoon, and he forgot to send the candy he had made to Lille.

After tidying up the mess, Qin You walked upstairs with the candy, but when he opened the door, he was surprised to find that Lille was asleep again...

Had to put the sugar on the edge of his table, Qin You closed the door and exited the room.

Qin You also served the dinner to Lille when he was ready. Lille was obviously a little drowsy, and he was still stunned when he ate. Today Se will be back late, so Qin You didn't cook the meat for him in advance.

.After eating silently with Lille, who was still in a daze, Qin You pointed to the three bamboo tubes with sugar on the table, "There are some candies in them. It will take a few days for the dried meat."

"Huh? Candy?" Lille seemed to be a little awake. He swallowed his last bite of rice. Some curiously stretched out a bamboo tube and opened it. Inside, there was a light green candy with a faint sweet fragrance.

Lille took a curious look, put it in his mouth, held it for a while, and said with some surprise: "Sweet taste! There is also a fruity smell..."

"Well, do you think it tastes delicious?" Qin You was sorting the tableware.

"It's delicious!" Lille's big eyes were shining brightly, as if he was delighted with the sweet taste.

Qin You nodded, and sure enough, Lille still liked the sweetness. .To say goodnight to Lille, Qin You took the bowls and chopsticks out of the room and went downstairs to wash the bowls.