𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Over the next few days, we fell back into our normal routine. Especially since the boys had a photoshoot for the next album release, which took the majority of our time. All of us could tell that JK was still off in his mood, but Jin and Jimin worked hard to bring the playful side out of him, and when we were alone I made sure to comfort him. There wasn't anything any of us could actually do, bar from let him go through this with the support of us.

By the time the evening came around, JK wondered down from upstairs as I was laid on the sofa, with my head in Yoongi's lap. Hobi was the first to react to the white bag in JK's grasp as he stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking at us. I recognised the glint in his eyes, and I tightened my legs together.

"Is that what I think it is?" Hobi asked, leaning up from having Tae leant against his side.

JK smiled, "yep, I've been practicing"

I leant up, Yoongi's hand drifting away from my torso.

"Do I even dare to ask?" I grinned.

JK gave me a sheepish smile as he came down and knelt on the floor in front of me, and opened the bag so I could glance in it.

I raised one eyebrow, "rope?"

Hobi's dark chuckle from my left made my stomach do a flip in anticipation.

"It's called Shibari," he began, eyes drifting down to my bare arms, "I've been practising for a few weeks now, and now I'm going to tie you up"

A slapping sound made me glance to my left again, Tae was rubbing his hands on his thighs, "can others join Kookie?"

I smiled at that, he clearly was interested but wanted to make sure this wasn't something that JK wanted to do on his own with me.

JK nodded quickly, "I counted on a few others joining"

Tae grinned, standing up, and then looked down at Hobi.

Hobi was already looking at me, eyes darkening, "getting to fuck our girlfriend when she's all tied up? Try and stop me"

We all chuckled, and Joonie called out from the kitchen, "don't break her"

Tae grabbed my hand as he came over to me and pulled me up into his chest as I smiled, "she knows the safe words"

"Just make sure she's comfortable" Jin added from the other side of the sofa as Tae followed after JK as he made his way upstairs, and Hobi smacked at my ass from behind me, making me swat my hand behind me playfully.

Entering the bedroom I stood in front of three lustful men all waiting to devour my body, Hobi is the first to make a move as he removes my oversized shirt over my head leaving me in nothing more than a purple thong and matching bra, circled like his prey, Taehyung stands behind me unclipping the snap of my bra and watching it fall to the floor as he palms my breasts, with JK on his knees rolling my thong down my legs as he kisses my heat.

"Stand with your hands behind your back baby" Tae kisses the back of my neck and with the ⅜ inch braided nylon, Non-elastic red rope, JK makes a single column tie, mostly used as the foundation knot of all ropework, and I can feel my arousal starting to drip down my thighs.

He makes two loops and mutters to himself as he concentrates on tying them together in a bow with a knot in the center and wings on either side, sliding them over my shoulders In a backpack position. Making another two loops he ties the ends together making a double slip knot, pulling out the excess rope to make two new wings slipping them over my arms then up to the placement in a horizontal position where the knot he just made fits together tightly and oh so perfectly against my skin.