2-10

Chapter 2 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [1]

    The Three Realms and Six Ways, who didn't know there was a treasure in the East China Sea Dragon Palace?

    That treasure is the jewel in the palm of Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the East China Sea, and the little dragon girl Ao You who is still waiting for her in her boudoir.

    This little dragon girl Ao You is the old daughter of the Dragon King of the East China Sea, and the only daughter in the family. As soon as Xiaolong Nv Da was born, she enjoyed all the love of her elders in her family and lived a carefree life in the East China Sea Dragon Palace.

    Living so happily in the Dragon Palace, Wu Youyou is very satisfied with her choice.

    ——She is so witty! Choose the C option!

    Not to mention anything else, let's just say that the queen mother in this option A-the wife of the emperor-is too frustrated!

    As we all know, the Tiandi and Tianhou have been married for more than three thousand years. In these three thousand years, the Emperor of Heaven did not know how many seeds were planted in the Three Realms and Six Paths, how many illegitimate children were born, and countless times he was so angry that he wanted to go back to her natal home.

    Regarding the impropriety of the Tiandi’s private life, Tianjie’s external rhetoric is-this can’t blame the Tiandi, who calls him a dragon? Everyone knows that "dragon is sexually obscene." In fact, the emperor didn't want to be like this, because he couldn't violate his own nature.

    These broken melons in Jiuzhong Heaven were still eaten by Wu Youyou when he was ten years old when he listened to his mother Donghai Dragon Mother and his aunt Xihai Dragon Mother chatting.

    Wu Youyou, who had always eaten melons quietly, couldn't hold back, and said, "The queen, who is also a dragon clan, why the father and several uncles are loyal to their wives? Didn't they say'dragon sex'?"

    Wu After Yoyo's words fell, the two dragon mothers looked at each other, then raised their eyebrows in unison, and shouted sharply: "He dare?!"

    Seeing the reaction of his mother and aunt, Wu Youyou had an epiphany!

    ——It's not that my father and uncle are not sexually obscene, but that the mother and aunt are too aggressive!

    But...the Queen of Heaven is the princess of the Feng clan, noble and arrogant, how can she tolerate her husband messing around outside?

    Wu Youyou's big eyes were filled with many small question marks.

    Knowing a daughter is better than a mother.

    Seeing her daughter's little puzzled appearance, Donghai Dragon Mother smiled slightly, touched her daughter's head, and explained to her: "Actually, the Queen of Heaven also made trouble in the beginning. It is also useful to make a noise, and the Emperor has also constrained some time. But afterwards, I encountered a hard stubble, and the Queen couldn’t make trouble, so she was so angry that she went back to her family’s home."

    "Hard stubble?"

    Wu You You was even more puzzled.

    "Yes." Donghai Dragon Mother nodded, "A thousand years ago, the Emperor of Heaven met Qingli, the little princess of Qingqiu Kingdom...This encounter caused the two of them to be caught in the fire by the sky thunder, and they were out of control. ."