Chapter 152

Chapter 152 The big sister just wants to learn [six]

Seeing Yang Qinghe showing Li Xiang's photo on the Honor Roll, Wu Youyou, who was caught off guard, was a little flustered.

However, Wu Youyou panicked for a while. She immediately calmed down and made a quick judgment - this is absolutely unacceptable!

Thinking about it, Wu Youyou looked surprised and covered her mouth and said, "Oh! This Li Xiang is really from our school! She is still on the honor roll! It seems that her academic performance is very good! "

Seeing Wu Youyou like this, Yang Qinghe frowned and asked her, "Why, don't you know?"

"Of course I don't know!" Wu Youyou looked innocent, "Brother Qinghe, you know me, I Such a person who often skips classes and doesn't like to study, how can he pay attention to the ranking of the final exam?! It's even more unlikely that he will go to the honor roll!"

Although Wu Youyou's emergency response was good, her acting skills were still poor.

Yang Qinghe folded his arms, looked at Wu Youyou seriously for a while, and suddenly laughed.

"Yuyou, you really don't know how to lie." Yang Qinghe said, "When you lie, your eyes float."

Wu Youyou: "..."

Wu Youyou: "Do you believe it or not! Hmph- !"

Wu Youyou turned her head away pretending to be angry.

"You, you..."

Yang Qinghe shook his head helplessly, stepped forward, stretched out his hand, and rubbed Wu Youyou's hair again.

This time Wu Youyou was on guard.

Seeing Yang Qinghe's hand reaching out, she immediately raised her hand and knocked off Yang Qinghe's hand with a snap: "Brother Qinghe, don't do anything in school!"

Wu Youyou interrupted her like this For a moment, Yang Qinghe was slightly startled, and then, as if he was angry with Wu Youyou, he had to come up to touch her head: "I'm going to do something about it! Do the people in your school dare to control my Yang Qinghe?!"

Yang Qinghe has a big temper, and Wu Youyou is not small.

"Yang Qinghe! Don't you understand human words?!" Turning to look at Ling Xi who was standing aside with a calm expression, Wu Youyou solemnly said to him, "Thank you, Ling Xi."

Wu Youyou and Yang Qinghe stubbornly went on. She called Yang Qinghe by his first name.

While blocking Yang Qinghe's hand, Wu Youyou rounded her eyes and glared at him: "I said it! You are not allowed to touch me in my school!"

"You are my sister, I touch my sister's head. What's the matter?! Why are you doing something?!"

Yang Qinghe still went his own way and had to touch Wu Youyou's head.

There is a huge disparity in power between men and women.

Rao is Wu Youyou's height of 1.7 meters, but in front of Yang Qinghe, who is 1.8 meters tall, she is like a weak chicken, unable to resist Yang Qinghe's movements at all.

Just when Yang Qinghe shackled Wu Youyou's two hands with his left hand and stretched out his right hand to rub her hair, a fifth hand suddenly stretched out behind him.

"What are you doing?! Are you bullying female classmates?!"

In this stern scolding, Yang Qinghe's wrist was firmly grasped.