Chapter 173

Chapter 173 The Concubine refuses to take the blame [1]

    It has been three days since Wu Youyou came to this world.

    Every day, she moaned.

    On this day, when Wu Youyou uttered the 1234th sigh of the day, Liuli, the personal maid who had served by the original owner since childhood and grew up with her, finally couldn't help speaking.

    "Niangniang, why have you been sighing all these days?" Liuli knelt at Wu Youyou's feet and beat her feet, and asked her softly, "Are you still mad at the fact that the emperor favored Shu Guiren four days ago?"

    Wu There was no way for Youyou to tell Liuli what she was really thinking, so she could only sigh again, and replied vaguely, "That's it."

    Hearing Wu Youyou say this, Liuli immediately laughed: "Mother, you are not. Is it just unfounded worry! Who in the Zhou Dynasty does not know that the emperor's favorite is you?! No matter whether she is Shu Guiren or Shu Concubine or Concubine Shu, it can't compare to the weight of our empress in the emperor's heart! This big harem, Counting Niangniang, you have the highest status and the most respected status, that Shu Guiren is just a small noble person, how could you possibly take away Niangniang’s emperor?! Niangniang, you are the concubine who favors the sixth palace! As soon as you enter the palace, you are sealed as a concubine. , you have been promoted to noble concubine in just half a year, who else in this harem can compare to your favor?! Empress, you have a lot of adults, so don't be as knowledgeable as that little lady Shu!

    " The group flattered and made Wu Youyou dizzy and almost didn't find Bei.

    If the original owner Dong Youyou was here, he would definitely be smiling, and the haze mood would be swept away.

    But now the owner of this Qingluan Palace is Wu Youyou. When Wu Youyou heard Liu Li's words, she only felt that her head was bigger and more annoyed, and her blood pressure almost didn't rise.

    Lili, oh Lili! Why are you just like your original master, Dong Youyou, stupid and naive, unable to see through anything? !

    Where does this dog emperor favor me? ! It's clear that it's just putting me upright as a target! !

    Haven't you watched those palace fighting dramas? ! How many favored concubines have died in good health? ! Which one ended up not being thrown into the cold palace, and ended up in a bleak and dreary end? !

    Your mother-in-law is afraid that she will not have many good days! !

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou couldn't help but feel sad.

    I have no problem with the system arranging for me to be the female supporting role! But can you not assign me a career with such a high degree of difficulty and risk? !

    Be me a little nobleman or something, just let me eat melons and watch dramas quietly in this harem! !

    It was a noble concubine at the beginning, or a noble concubine who was full of hatred in this harem. Isn't it obvious that they are playing with me? !

    I don't want GG to be so fast! !

    Wu Youyou wanted to cry.

    ——This

    time, Wu Youyou crossed into a palace fighting story.

    Generally, there will be one or more concubines in palace fighting stories, and these concubines are responsible for different scenes according to their IQ and power.