Chapter 170

Chapter 170 The eldest sister just wants to learn [twenty-four]

    Seeing the person who came, Wu Youyou was instantly shocked: "Ling Xi!"

    Yang Qinghe was stunned when he heard Wu Youyou's address to the person, before he remembered to break free from Ling Xi's shackles.

    However, Ling Xi's hand was so strong that Yang Qinghe struggled twice but did not break free, and became angry again: "Let me go!!"

    Ling Xi didn't let go of Yang Qinghe right away, but looked at Wu Youyou with his eyes Ask for her opinion.

    Wu Youyou nodded to Ling Xi, and then Ling Xi shook off Yang Qinghe's hand, walked to Wu Youyou's side, and stood side by side with her.

    Seeing Ling Xi's height of 1.82 meters, the muscles on his waist and abdomen were faintly visible under the loose T-shirt, and Yang Qinghe's arrogance suddenly decreased by two points.

    But with so many younger brothers watching, Yang Qinghe knew that even if he was cowardly in his heart, he couldn't be cowardly in face!

    The majesty of his elder brother cannot be lost!

    Thinking like this, Yang Qinghe suddenly rushed over and raised his fist to punch him in the face!

    Yang Qinghe suddenly attacked, Wu Youyou just had time to call out "Be careful!", Yang Qinghe's fist had already swung to Ling Xi's ear.

    Just when Yang Qinghe thought that his punch was about to succeed, Ling Xi quickly threw out his right fist and hit him on the left cheek before Yang Qinghe!

    "Bang!"

    Yang Qinghe fell to the ground with a loud noise.

    Seeing that their boss was deflated, Yang Qinghe's younger brothers were all shocked! !

    how is this possible! ! How could anyone possibly escape the boss's fist? ! !

    His boxing is well-known on the road! ! Everyone on the road said that as long as Yang Qinghe made a move, someone would definitely fall! !

    But how did it become that he fell by himself today? !

    Yang Qinghe, who was beaten by Ling Xi, was stunned for a long time before he recovered.

    Being punched by a weak scholar like Ling Xi in front of all the younger brothers, Yang Qinghe felt very embarrassed! After he got up from the ground, his expression was fierce, and he waved his fist at Ling Xi again!

    In the face of Yang Qinghe's attack, Ling Xi did not dodge or evade. When his fist almost hit his face, he shook his head sharply, and then threw a left hook fiercely.

    "Bang!"

    Ling Xi's fist hit Yang Qinghe on the right cheek.

    Yang Qinghe was beaten to the ground again.

    It turned out that Wu Youyou was still worried that Ling Xi would suffer under Yang Qinghe, but now it seemed that only Yang Qinghe would suffer. Whoever dares to go up to help Yang Qinghe will not be able to get along with me Gu You! Just wait for my brother to hammer you!"

    Hearing that Wu Youyou moved out of Gu Lei, these plastic boys of Yang Qinghe were as quiet as chickens, and no one dared to step forward Help Yang Qinghe deal with Ling Xi.

    The scene suddenly turned into a 1V1 duel between Yang Qinghe and Ling Xi.

    Oh no, to be precise, it was Ling Xi who beat Yang Qinghe unilaterally.