Chapter 166

Chapter 166 The eldest sister just wants to learn [twenty]

    Hearing Wu Youyou's question, Ling Xi didn't think deeply, and answered her naturally: "It depends on the situation. According to our coach, not every first place in Qingbei was admitted in advance.

    " What if you were admitted in advance?"

    Wu Youyou asked again.

    "Then go to study!" Ling Xi replied without hesitation, "I'm tired of the high school courses, so I just changed the environment. I heard that universities are quite free, and there are many elective courses and many clubs... I I think it should be very interesting!"

    Ling Xi's answer made Wu Youyou feel a little depressed for a moment.

    But Wu Youyou is not the kind of person who can't think about it. She is happy to see Ling Xi get the lifestyle she wants.

    After listening to Ling Xi ramble about the university life he had heard about, Wu Youyou also adjusted her emotions and set off again: "Well! Come on, cover me again, this junior!"

    "Haha~" Ling Xi laughed happily, "Then you have to work hard! If you don't do well in the college entrance examination next year, then you won't be able to be a good student. I'm a junior girl in the same school~"

    "Huh! Who do you look down on!" Ling Xi's words made Wu Youyou's fighting spirit ignited, "Isn't she a Qingbei?! Look, I will take an exam for you next year!"

    Ling Xi: "Okay! I'll wait for you!" ——Wu Youyou

    can     only send a few messages to Ling Xi to understand his situation in the spare time of lunch, dinner and self-study after work.     After two days of negotiation, Ling Xi got the admission letter sent to him by Tsinghua University as he wished.     This is exciting news. So, the day after the news of Ling Xi's exceptional admission to Tsinghua University, Lao Xue immediately struck while the iron was hot, convened all senior high school students for a mobilization meeting, and announced the good news to everyone!

    next thing went as smoothly as Ling Xi expected.

    Because of his outstanding performance, Ling Xi won the first place in the personal ranking in this NOI competition. Tsinghua University and Peking University both gave him an olive branch and wanted to admit him to the school to study computer-related majors.

    It was related to the school and volunteers he chose in the future. Ling Xi stayed in City H for two more days and talked about these issues with the people who came from Qingbei to be in charge of admissions.

    As soon as school started, Wu Youyou threw herself into intense study.

    --classmates! Ling Xi, your good comrade-in-arms who used to fight side by side, has come ashore, and you have to work hard! !

    For those students with average grades in City No. 3 Middle School, Ling Xi's exceptional admission to Tsinghua University was just the normal performance of his super academic bully. For ordinary people like them, there was no incentive to do homework.

    But for the top-ranked students in the third grade, this is simply great news! !

    Ling Xi is going to go to university next semester! ! The first place he had occupied for two whole years was about to be vacated! !

    Go! !

    Grab this first place! !

    When the school tyrants of City No. 3 Middle School were gearing up to grab the first place, Wu Youyou in the team felt a little lonely.