Chapter 172

Chapter 172 The eldest sister just wants to learn [End]

    With the help of Wu Youyou, Li Xiang applied for a place in the repeat class of the No. 1 Senior High School in L City.

    Wu Youyou persuaded Li Xiang to take a good rest for a while before going to school, but Li Xiang felt that time was running out, so he declined Wu Youyou's kindness, and immediately packed up and set off for L City.

    Although Yang Qinghe was afraid of Gu Lei's power, after the fight with Ling Xi in the hospital that day, he had been sending someone to watch Li Xiang secretly.

    Therefore, Yang Qinghe immediately got the news that Li Xiang left S City.

    Yang Qinghe, who had been holding back all the time, couldn't sit still, and contacted Li Xiang frantically, but he didn't expect Li Xiang to take his salary and directly changed his mobile phone number.

    When Li Xiang could not be found, Yang Qinghe came to Wu Youyou.

    Wu Youyou didn't even bother to answer Yang Qinghe's call, so he directly dragged him down.

    The world is clean.

    After the college entrance examination results come out, it is time to fill in the volunteers.

    However, students like Wu Youyou and Ling Xi, who ranked high in the province, are basically people from the Qingbei Admissions Office who come to contact them in person, and all majors are up to you.

    Ling Xi obtained the admission qualification of Tsinghua University last year. This year, he just repeated the story of last year and maintained the same choice-entering Tsinghua University to study microelectronics.

    Wu Youyou chose to fill in the medical experimental class of Tsinghua University.

    Regarding his sister's decision, Gu Lei has always been supportive without any brains: "Study medicine! If someone under your brother fights and breaks his hands and feet, Yoyo, you can still help diagnose and bandage on the spot, saving time and money! !"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Brother, clear your mind!! Can't you let them fight?!!"

    Gu Lei: "I don't care! Anyway, my little brother is your little brother, Yoyo You have to take care of it!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Enough!

    Knowing that Wu Youyou was going to apply for the medical major, Ling Xi was surprised, and then frowned: "Yuyou, did you just apply for medicine because of me?"

    Ling Xi finished her sentence, and immediately gained Wu Yoyo's super invincible rolled his eyes: "You stop being amorous! Why is it for you! I want to study medicine myself?!"

    Although Wu Youyou refused to admit it, Ling Xi understood her, he knew her This choice must be about yourself.

    Ling Xi made the decision to engage in the computer-related industry after a lot of inner struggle. Although Ling's father and Ling's mother all support Ling Xi's choice, Ling Xi knows that in fact, his family hopes that his son can follow his father's business and continue to work in the medical industry.

    He was also interested in medicine himself.

    But after some deliberation, Ling Xi resolutely chose the microelectronics major.

    He wants to make the greatest contribution to the development of the country.

    Since the choice of microelectronics, then we must live up to the medicine.