If Hetalia Characters Were TV Shows

If Hetalia Characters would be TV show hosts...

User: *plops down on couch in front of the TV* What's on TV now... *switches TV on* 

TV: And now live, Quotes and Life Lesson with the BTT 

France: Thanks for tuning in. 

Spain: And now for the first life lesson with Prussia 

Prussia: Thanks, now,*reads from paper* Making fun of Russia or Eating a certain Brit's "culinary cuisine" is just easy. It's just a stroll in the park. But it's Jurrassic Park. 

France: Next for all the people in a relationship, *smiles* stop trying to figure out who wears the pants between the two of you. Relationships work best when both you are not wearing pants. 

*BZZT* 

TV: UsUk: Love Life... 

England: Hey, Alfred. 

America: Yeah dude? 

England: Do you have any {rubber} here? (U.K. meaning: Eraser) 

America: WHAT. (U.S. meaning: Condooooooooooooooooom) ARE YOU SAYING ARTIE. IM NOT YET IN THE MOOD. IT STILL MORNING. DONT YOU KNOW WE HAVE NEIGHBORS??????!!!*freaks out* 

*canned laughter and credits appear* 

*BZZT* 

TV: Learning English with the UN~ 

England: Alright, what is the meaning of "floral"? 

Italy: Uh... ITS THE OPPOSITE OF SINGULAR SIR. 

England: *facepalm* 

*BZZT* 

TV: How to ask different kinds of people without hurting them 

Canada: Fat people.. *walks to America* Instead of saying that the fperson is fat, try this. 

America: *suntanning* 

Canada: Excuse me sir, what lotion are you using? Let me guess... Heinz Ketchup? Or Mang Tomas? (Sauce for Lechon) Or Maple Syrup? 

America: WTF CANADA. 

*BZZT* 

France: For all the men out there, here's five tips for a happy life. Have a woman to help you at work, a woman to take care of you, a woman who can make you laugh, a woman who spoils you and lastly, and most importantly, make it sure that the four women have never met. 

Spain: One thing about marriage. Marriage is love, right? And Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is the institution of the blind. 

Prussia: Another thing, Marriages are made in heaven. But then again, so are thunder and lightning. 

*turns off* 

User: Meh.