Truth or Dare 3 ~LillianaKawaii~

User: And.... We're back! With a very f*cking long list of things to do.
Estonia: Mmmhm, Yeah. 50,436 pages of things to in his life.
User: Let's get started, shall we? Prussia, I've set up an awesome date for the "Awesome" Prussia and Canada-san. Don't worry, the payments are on me.
Prussia: Well, an awesome date is an awesome date... Okay! Come on, birdie. Let's go! *goes to Fancy pancey restaurant*
User: Great! Have fun! Now, Russia, for an unlimited supply of vodka and a week full of free days from Belarus, kindly film videos of Prussia and Canada while their dating with China! I'm sure you'll love it!
Russia: Da! After that, can I become one with you?
User: Okay, as long as it doesn't involve pipes.
China: I won't be coming aru!
User: Are you sure? *gets a limited edition H()llo K()tty doll*
China: OQO, DEAL ARU!!!! *goes with Russia*
User: So, Japan. Go in the room with sushi. *points to room made out of sushi*
Japan: .... America-san is in there, right?
User: Yeah, just go in.
Japan: Fine. It won't hurt to be with America, besides we were roommates once. *goes in room*
User: *evil smirk* Little does Japan know that I padlocked the room for 5 hours!
Japan: *banging on the door* HELP, TASUKETE, SEMPAI!!!!!
User: Ummm, Italy and Romano. Come help me finish my pasta. *gives pasta with special sauce*
Italy and Romano: *eats it*
User: I added a potion called "Swiss Magnet"
Italy and Romano: *spots Switzerland* Oh, Swizzy!
Switzerland: What is it now?
Italy: *pulls off Switzerland's pants* Come, protect me like what you did to Liechtenstein!!!!
Switzerland: What are you-
Romano: *licking Switzerland's face* I really love Swiss cheese, you bastard.
Switzerland: No!!!!
User: *watches Switzerland* Bye.
[BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP]