Stuff about Stuff

So, I found some stuff to talk about in Hetalia like Holy Roman Empire and Germany. Enjoy!

--------------------------------

Germany isn't HRE

I know, I know. Most people would be shocked and others would be like "Pssh, I knew that." or the others will be like "Do you have any proof?!"

Yes I have. OMGHERD I DID SOMETHING SMART FOR ONCE

I was watching the dubbed episode when Chibi!Lithuania was introducing him self and other stuff like Prussia or The Teutonic Knights. When Chibi!Hungary finds out that Chibi!Lithuania that he was making arrows in the middle of the forest, she says "Another prick like Germany" or something like that.

But wait,

HRE wasn't there before when Hungary was a child so that means HRE and Germany are different.

And that means that Germany existed at that time period when his older brother was still young.

Wait what?

You heard me.

Germany existed back before.

But most of the HRE=Germany fans would defend and say "The dubbed version changed the lines from the original script and that makes it unofficial." but most would also say "Hungary was referring to Germania!"

If the script says "Germany", it's 100% Germany not Germania

*bows*

----------------------------------------------------

Originals and English Dub

Okay, this is really annoying for some reason. But most of you don'r care about it.

A few weeks ago, I heard that Season 5 of Hetalia was dubbed and released in YouTube.

I watched every single one of the subbed one and tried to compare it with some dubbed ones.

I was confused.

The episode wherein Germany and Prussia sneaks in an American camp and another soldier got suspicious at Germany only because Prussia hid in the box of metal they were checking out but Germany safely avoids him by doing the so-called "American Smile"

As I recalled, the American soldier said to Germany while going out "It's about time for dinner, so you should get going." or something like that in the subbed.

But in the dubbed, he said "Dude! They're totaly getting PXCP (I forgot!) tattoos!" or something like that.

IT'S 100% DIFFERENT

I understand they do it to fit the personality, the animation and the funny gags around but they didn't follow the original dialogue.

WHY?!

--------------------------------------------------

That's all of what I can think about right now. Comment something about Hetalia down below to make me rant or explain about it. Bye!