Ch:4

I ran from house catching my breaths I cried hard. this isn't good. i felt my voice leaving me. i held my chest tightening . 

i need someone. so badly. only one person came in my mind. i sat at bus stop holding the phone to my ear.

"hey..."

"seokjin....."

"you okay?"

"can you come please. i want you here"  my voice cracked and I chocked. 

"where are you???i am coming.. tell me"

"near where you drop me-" I cried to my full and after some minutes and soon I felt someone pulling me up. before I could open my eyes and say something. his soothing voice entered my ears and i held him for dear life. 

"shh

"shh. shh all is okay i am here. shh you okay."

"i can't. please. jin. i can't be there. please!!" 

"shh it's okay. i am here.calm down. shh shh."

i nodded as he slowly pulled me up in his arms and made me sit in car. i leaned to his chest crying and he soothed me with calming words. soon i felt tireness rushing over me and i hugged him falling asleep.

--

jin pov: 

i looked at jungkook my heart ached a lot looking at his crying. i promise I'll make you happy. and with no crying. i placed him on seat and started driving to my apartment. this time i carried him my room placing him on bed.  i laid him down and tugged him in blanket. i caressed his cheeks and went out to make us dinner. 

--

i smiled when was done finishing the dinner i walked inside and frowned looking at red face. i touched his face and worry washed over me when i felt him burning. 

"hey hey jungkook.. hey.." i cupped his cheeks and patted it. he groaned opening his arms. 

"mh-"

"it's okay. can you open your mouth so i can check your temperature." he held my palm that was on holding his cheeks. and pulled it. 

"doo nooo goo"

"i am not going." he pouted at me with wobbling lips.

"please don go. agh. cold-"

"ok okay. you want porridge or soup"

"hot chocolate" i smiled kissing his forehead.

"okay baby. "

he giggled at me when i went out making hot chocolate and medicine. i was glad he compiled and fell sleep with holding my hand to his chest, after two hours when he didn't woke up i moved turning him laying down hugging him. 

--

*ring ring*

"ugh who is this. it's not my ringtone!" i opened my eyes and then held jungkook phone. the caller id was 

"my hyungie" 

i got furious. and accepted the call. 

"jungkook where are you . i am so worried!!"

"if you are worried  you are supposed  to be trusting him, protecting him and for right now talking to him calmly"
"who the hell are you?"

"whoever i am it's not your business. your brother is burning in fever right now. he can't bear any stress so please. I'll call you when he get a little better,"

"mmm".

"shh it's okay.nothing is here. all is well..." i rubbed his back smoothly and he fell asleep after i  fed him medicine again. he hugged me back murming words that i found cute but i am so worried for you baby. 

i kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. let's take stress about it later

.

.

#today is my birthday. The only person i was looking forward to... Don't remember my remember.
What a tragedy. 😅

Me sad