Chapter 17

(I updated CHapter 16 so it would be good if you read that one first to understand this chapter)

ʀᵉᵃˡ ғᴜɴ ᵇᴇᵍɪⁿs . ʰᴇʰᵉ

jin was so happy to have his little. jin had trained jungkook many things like opening gates and not locking them along with calling him on cellphone in little space. 

jin had researched a lot how littles make fuss and don't learn anything but he was so happy and glad that his little baby was so good and obedient with him.

JIn pov:

I was working on my sofa chair when i saw jungkook  walking toward me in baby steps. He was so distant from me whole day.... I'll ask him later. He stood beside my chair.
"daddy u dowe? " i was almost done just reviewing things so i can send back the order if wrong.
"yes baby almost done" i saw him nodding before coming on my lap. He sat there for minutes when he saw i am not typing he took my left hand and placed it on his bare tummy. He placed his hand on it before closing his eyes.
What?
He don't do this regardless....
"baby? " i called him when he was almost asleep., he opened his eyes and turned to see my desktop. Computer was off. He hugged my waist tightly..
"d-daddy" i rubbed his thigh to relax.
"tell daddy what happened?"
He leaned a little back before taking my hand placing on his tummy again.
"t-tum-"
"it's paining?" he nodded. that's why he was distant. "since when? " 
"dunno"
"daddy is gonna make it ok". He leaned to my chest While i sing a lullaby. He tilted connecting his mouth to my buds. I can't stand up to find his pacifier. I opened my shirt few buttons giving him access. He started sucking me. He hugged my waist so tight. Taking it all in.
"ngh"  i stopped myself from moaning so hard..
"mm"
I tried to remove him after what look like hour.  But his teeth stopped me. He took it between his teeth.
"that's my nipple not pacifier ahh."  i held the table when he started swirling his tongue in and out. 'uhh. Do you do this with your pacifier'
I am jealous of the paci. I slowly got up from my sofa taking him with me to kitchen finding his pacifier so i don't cum that instant.

In a swift i removed him from my bud and before he started crying. I put the pacifier. I hugged his body to me and walked to the room.
I placed him on bed and laid down too. It was really late. I saw down my shirt was open with his hand on me. I opened all the buttons to change the shirt but jungkook started moving when i tried to move.
I laid there looking at my little world.
A smile took place on my face. 'my little'  soon i closed my eyes engulfing him in my arms. And tugging us in duvet.

-
I felt something strange it made me awake. I jolted eyes wide open when i felt strange.
Jungkook sucking my bud. "j-jungkook what the are you doing? Where is ur pacifier.?"
When i pushed he started crying.
" i. I d-don't want pashi. I want d-daddy"
"baby ..."
"d-daddy i want. I bat" he sniffing before gesturing. I pulled him in a hug and started lulling him.
"daddy daddy. D--daddyy".
"u Want it?" 
i felt him nodding. I push him a little before placing him on it.
"no teeth babby ok?"
Within a second he started sucking me. Oh God. Oh no...
I held his hair but he will sure make me cum.
"nghhhh".
"babby other one too ahh" in a swift he was on other... Oh no i am close.
" i pulled him toward me tight trying to control myself but the wonders his tongue and mouth doing is making me to reach climax. I went to my jeans unbuckling the belt pulling it away.
" wAnt milk baby? " he nodded.
I pushed him away before he could start crying i pushed my brief down and pushing it against it. He stared at me.
"suck like lollipop. U-u will get daddy milk"
"milk.?" how can he act cute and innocent at this dirty talk. I might jump on him. Holding the sheet i nodded slowly. "yes b-baby milk".
"Wokay daddy"
The next moment my dick was in his mouth and the wonder he was doing. He is doing perfect down.
"ahh. Babby sooo good"
"so good for daddy",
He was moaning tasting my pre cum. I held his head when i was about to cum. I tried my best shooting slowly so he can take it. When I was done from my high. I pull him above connecting my lips to his head.
"sleep baby it's late or daddy will punish you."
He licked his lips cutely. "yummy 😋 daddy"
No jin control... No.
He placed his head on my chest fingers on my buds playing with it.
"baby sleep!" i said in stern mode. And i felt him tremble. I pulled the blanket to cover us and i fell sleep with him playing with my body.
I'll be hard all night now.

.

Comments must.