Chapter 40

Jungkook pov:

"i wanna pleasure u too"

I went to cry holding him. He soothed me holding my lightly. He whispered good sweet words made me chuckle.

After when i calmed down he turned my face as he looked in my eyes wiping my tears. His one hand was caressing my cheek and other my hand. I looked into it as i found love, care. He smiled at me sweetly that was the first the thing i fell for.

"jungkook listen. Never think like that i am not pleasured okay,? The smile i get. The grinning of yours when u play and watch tv, the small steps that u walk toward me, the small hand made grabby hand for me to hold, the touch that i get from you, the love u do with me, the care, the sensirity, the innocent. You here with me, mine close to me. Opening eyes with ne. I can see u, hold u and do anything is the pleasure. And u think u r not the pleasure. You are the reason I am so happy and you are the only one. "

he wiped my tears.

" i-i wanna be good for you"

i mumbled sniffling holding his arms.

"then don't bite daddy. It hurt when I'll fill ur tummy"

he pouted cutely. I felt bad at i bit him. I leaned to kiss his cheeks and kissed the place i bit him hard going to his nipple.

I gave it a few kisses as that feeling born again.. Unconsciously I started [ it and he held my face.

"let's eat something first then we can do everything you want baby"

before i could say anything he took me out. I turned to see the time. It's lunch time?

"you didn't went to work?"

"it's Sunday baby"

we went to eat. As the moment i drank last sip of my juice i was pushed on the table. He held my hands pinning it over my head. His hands roam my body.

"ahh jin. Ahh. More"

his single touch is making me want more.

"ahh. Mmmm"

i moaned when his hands reached my inner thigh. He placed my feet in between his legs as i felt him so hard. I teased it and pushed my feet in his pajama. I held his member between my feet fingers.

"ahh baby. You are being naughty ha?"

i felt proud as i saw him panting hard. So what my hands are caught my feets are free. I bucked my hips up earing a loud curse. I pulled myself up connecting our lips together. I abbused him slowly.

He loose my hands and i was on his shoulder. He yanked my shorts away while i was still on his shoulder. Am i that light? He can hold me in his one arm. He hand went inside my shirt.
He placed me slowly down on bed.

"suck me"

i mumbled to him and he leaned to kiss my nipple.

"ahhhh. Jin noooo"

i held his back as he sucking and giving licks while pinching other. I wanna do it with him. He licked the other one doing the same. I was real ness. Flushed face. He yanked his shirt away before leading his nipples to my mouth while his clothed member brushing mine.

"give daddy pleasure"

i held his both nipples and went to lick it. More slow giving him each feeling as i seducingly used my hands to move over his body. I started to slid my fingers from his back to his member slowly before going to his tip rubbing slow circles while my other hand slid and pinched his other nipple. His cursing made me realize i am pleasuring him. I continued it.

When i was done i did the sane with other side and strcked his member hard. He was top of me placing his palm on bed holding himself up when i was down pleasuring him. Wgen i felt him twitched i quickly slid down taking his shorts down taking all in me. Sucking and licking all.. He fell on bed beside me and taking me in his arms. I encircled my arms on his waist.

"baby we have appointment next week. After that we will be free from all bitter juice"

I chuckled as doctor recommended weird juices and i didn't drink until jin did. So he was being tortured for free.

"i loved it"

he said with a smile.
I didn't know we was doing this for hours until  night watch rang showing we need to sleep.
Jin and me did a little snacks session then drifting to sleep after staring at sky.

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ