Chapter 54 - I

Two weeks past ... The couple was happy with each other ..

Seokjin was putting a line between his work and family. sometimes he had to stay at office for late. but he would make up with jungkook. who was also trying on his part..

he also started to go to his coaching center but ofcourse after some big hard promises..that jungkook would be taking care of his health.. no stress or iif he felt a little change in his body. he would inform or use SOS of cellphone that seokjin's and jimin's number saved.

jungkook smiled watching his husband walking toward him with smile. jungkook can clearly tell seokjin is exhausted. he leaned down and jungkook pecked him caressing his cheeks.

"jinnie go to the bath.. freshen up.."

"yes babe. today was tiring." jungkook hummed patting his shoulders. as seokjin walked in jungkook went to jimin who was busy with maid...

"jimin dinner ready?"
"yes jungkook it is. jin home?"

"yes he is.. when you are done.. you can go.you did a lot.. you must be tired as well/" jimin hugged him and bid goodbye to him telling him to take care.

"after cleaning kitchen you may go as well." jungkook said politely and walked to his room undrressing and going to washroom watching seokjin sighing.

he sat down running his hands from seokjin's hair making him open his eyes.

"move jinnie"

jungkook got in the bathtub and started rubbing seokjin's shpulder and back making him sigh.after some minutes he asked jungkook to stop and they just stayed like that.

After washing up they dressed up and walked out.. jungkook set the table and the couple ate dinner and after a little walk they found themselves in their bed cuddling. seokjin was nuzzling his cheeks.

jungkook might also wanted to do as well but he can see seokjin is tired so he held his intimate feelings in and rubbed seokjin's arm taht was around his waist.

"how was your day?"
"it was fine.. hoseok stopped by today"

"what??" seokjin took deep breath and politely asked jungkook to tell him what he said..

after pationately listen to what jhope told jungkook."baby promise me you would always tell me everyting..everything."

"jinnie i will.. don't worry hm? i won't do anything stupid. "

"i believe you. i trust you love. i just don't trust jhope. last time you was nearhim and you got so hurt.. you had this big blue mark."

jungkook turned staring into his eyes.

"trust me..i won't be an idiot again. okay?" seokjin nodded pulling him in for a kiss to calm himself down.