Chapter 23

Jin felt stirring beside him. He crealed his eyes open to see it's still 3 am. He is so tired but it's okay it's his baby and he needs him..

"baby okay? "

jin ran a hand smoothly on his back but jungkook whimpered and now jin is fully awake and looked down running hand on jungkook neck and felt tempreture rising again.  He turned to jungkook side and patted his arm.

"baby? "

jungkook shivered and pouted in sleep almost going to cry. Jin seeing this held him close and patted his back.

"it's it's okay daddy is near. No monster is here. All is good "

He kept mumbling and slowly jungkook shivering slowed. Jin moved little back pushing his palm on jungkook stomach and it sank.

"aww my baby is hungry hm? Come have some milk"

jin talked in baby tone completely knowing no one is hearing him.He groped jungkook body close and patted his back while he adjusted his nipple on jungkook lips.

"yes yes. Milk. Open up. Like this. "

jin had to pump his breats watching jungkook doesn't have power.

And when jungkook small hands wrapped around his waist he smiled and laid his head back on pillow and hummed hearing sucking and popping sound. He felt jungkook kept sucking him for a while then stopped.
He also closed his eyes with satisfaction and soon tiredness took him over.

--

"my. thoat. hut"

jungkook mumbled holding his throat and jin cupped his face worrying about it.

"hurt a lot? "

jungkook nodded and his lips wobbled.

"no no shh it's okay. Daddy will take care of you "

"me. Hngy"

jungkook eyes wattered and jin pulled him close picking him up in his arms. Jungkook wrapped his body around jin and cried. Little space wasn't helping.

He rarely go in to little space so deep. Jin didn't complain but he was worried about it.

"it's okay. Let's get daddy some food then
daddy can give you milk hm? "

"will. Hut? "

"no milk won't hurt.. Now let's get food for daddy? "

jungkook nodded slowly. And jin placed him on his lap and ate his breakfast in a little bit fast and stood up still holding jungkook in arms and walked so the food get in his stomach and he can lactate.

"no baby let's feed you"

No one was there. Maids already gone after their duty. Only he and jungkook.

"daddy? "

jungkook looked up and jin nodded with smile pulling his pajama up but looking at jungkook pouting.

He quickly opened all the buttons and leaned his back on couch back rests patting his right side.

"come on baby. "

"me bad? "

"oh my god you are the loveliest person in the world. And i love you so much.  Now come"

Jin held jungkook back of neck pulling him close and other holding jungkook cheeks making him scoot closer. Slowly jungkook hot hands burning from fever wrapped around jin and jin sighed when jungkook started pecking his nipples while holding his waist.

"hmm"

jin hummed loving it. It's so long he felt this.

"can i eat it? "

jin eyes widen not getting what jungkook meant.

"you mean suck baby? "

jungkook nodded cutely lips still wrapped around his breast.

"sure baby but just don't bite. "

jungkook didn't respond and he started twirling his tongue and scooted closer pulling more and more of jin nipples in his mouth and panted.

"it's okay baby you are sick"

jin eyes rolled back when jungkook unknowingly humped jumping and landed on his cock..

He heard jungkook moan but he was lost. He bit his lips and let jungkook suck him

"ahh"

a moan left his lips when jungkook started thrusting his lups on nipple and gone back to sucking making milk come out.

"ahh baby faster. Empty daddy"

"ahh yes"

jin was holding jungkook cheeks making him grin on jin hard rock.

After minutes jungkook lips started sucking his nipples side and jin moaned when jungkook started sucking on right side. Jin stopped him making jungkook pout.

"wait. "

he pulled jungkook on knees pushing his pajamas to knees already knowing he didn't wore any inner wear. Cold air made jungkook flinch.

Jin bucked his hips up making him trousers fall to his knees he heald his boxers line and pulled just for his coack to get free. He placed quickly jungkook down and wrapped his butt with his warm big hand.

"suck"

jungkook didn't wait and started getting milk while jin dry humped with his help..
His hands already in jungkook shurt pulling him closer knowing he is so close.

But he held it. When jungkook left his nipples he pulled away and made jungkook pull his pajamas up.

"daddy will be right back"

he pecked and rushed to washroom groan flushing the loads panting and closing the work.
Getting jungkook medicines and ointment he walked to jungkook who piuted and made grabby hands for him to hold.

"aww baby"

jungkook quickly relaxed in his warmth and  smiled with sigh.

"we will try juice only little little gulp hm? "

jungkook nodded feeling tired. Jin helped him and he can see the pain.

"what about we use feeder. You was feeling okay while getting milk from daddy right? "

by the reference of milk  jungkook eyes went straight to jin chest.

"no after some food okay? "

"me seeepy"

Jin fed him and gave medicine and held him between his arms while jungkook giggled when jub wrapped them both in blanket.

Jungkook placed his head on jin chest trying to push his hand in that jin let and he flinched a little with cold air but when jungkook held his nipple and closed his eyes after a kiss on his cheeks he smiled. That's all it matters. His little. His little being happy. So he is more happier.

"love you daaddy"

"love you more baby"