Chapter 47

After two weeks:

I was pacing in the room while i waited for doctors to come out. I called them quickly when jungkook my baby.fever got higher.

He started to get better and little talkative now. But suddenly he got fever.
I quickly turned to doctor the one eho treated when jungkook got miscarriage.

"how-?"

"jungkook is fine. But he have throat infection. Give him only liquids that would se good. And food that is not spicy" 

i nodded as he walked out i went to kitchen prepared the sweet porridge aand pancakes.
After finishing i gulped my chest pills. Holding breast pumper as i  connected with my chest i inhaled sharply and held the bed until it last i then walked to my baby. He was groaning. I hurried sitting beside him running my fingers through his hair.

"ahh daddy "

"aww my baby what happened? "

"hurt. Wa-water"

"okay.. Here"

i pushed glass and he took one sip pushing away. Putting his head on my chest.
I rubbed his back slowly.

"baby hungry? "

he pouted looking at me.

"aww. Come let's feed u baby"

"daddy... Thoat hurt"

"it will be okay. Come here"

i rubbed his back slowly as he relaxed. I guided his lips to my chest and he like a baby was sucking my skin until i placed his mouth on my nipples. . I rubbed his back slowly while holding his neck softly to help him suck the milk.

"like that baby. Slowly slowly "

i moaned when he licked my nipples and played with his tongue.

"baby suck it. Suck it. Yes that's good"

I closed my eyes when his hot fingers found my second nipples holding between his fingers. He often do this.

I smiled at my baby. Being filled.

'whatever it takes baby. I'll do anything'

I stroked my chest as i fed jungkook up. When i felt Jungkook sucking hard i pulled him make a pop sound and chuckled when he tried to lean back to my nipple. I pushed him to other side as did same. My wet nipple being played with my baby.

"baby you full? "

he nodded sleeply. I checked my chest which one still have one then i turned grabbing breast pumper attaching with me then  going to sleep with jungkook.

____

Seokjin was worried when jungkook condition worsened. He couldn't drink or even talk without wincing.

And then he had no option but to call his mother who yelled at him and told him he is coming right away.

He wanted to ask jimin to come by. But Jimin is busy in his exams and he would just get more worried if jin called him too.

"what happened to jungkook????"

She marched inside pushing seokjin from the way and gasped caressing jungkook forehead.

"oh my god he is burning!"

Seokjin sighed and sat there with sadness.

"how this all happened?"

"i.. Apparently.. We went out yesterday.. And he ate some dishes in the store and tried some lemonades .. And complained to me it's bitter so i got him ice cream.. I don't know.."