Chapter 57

Jimin furrowed when he got a text from jungkook who was so much excited for the salon appointment.

"what happened so suddenly?? "

Jimin called jungkook but the call went to voicemail.

"wah-"

Jimin turned the speed on and started to rush towards jungkook's room.

'if he is sick then why suddenly cellphone switch off? And his little ipad?'

Jimin called on the ipad seokjin gave him but that went unrecieved.

"that's not good! "

Jimin stopped the car about to get out but here he saw jhope dragging jungkook into the car.. What made his mind go wild was jhope laughed and smirked getting onto driver's seat.

"no that's not good. "

Jimin quickly called seokjin who wasn't attending the call.

"jimin what's up? You-"

"stop the bullshit seokjin. I am sending you my live location. Come there right away. Jungkook is in danger. "

Seokjin stood up... His eyes widened at the new information.

"i-"

"jhope took him somewhere. I can't tell you details. Just gather your guards and reach there. Better call police too. Your father have connections. "

Seokjin nodded throwing files from his lap and ran towards the door.

"guards!!! "

He yelled asking them to get into another car while three sat in his car.
Seokjin was furious a lot. He rubbed his face not wanting anything to happen with his fiance.

"baby please be safe. "

On the way he called his father and just told him to arrive with his cop friend on the location jimin sent..
---

Meanwhile :

Jhope was sitting on a chair while the doctor cutted jungkook's pants opening his legs wider.
"woah.. "

Jhooe gasped at jungkook's milky body and skin.

'he was never that glowing.. Looks like pregnancy' he chuckled bitterly biting his lips.
"well it's not going to last looong my dear kookie. You will be baren and I'll be carrying a baby.. From your womb hahha"

Doctor looked at him then the unconscious boy on the bed.

"you sure? "

"how many times you-"

Jhope stood up in rage but he froze by next sound.. It was siren. 🚨 From the cops.

"who called the cops??how??? "

Jhope ran to jungkook pushing him down from the bed he ran out cursing out at his failure. But as soon he came out there was seokjin standing beside jimin who was glaring at him.

Jhope looked around in panic running to his car but the next moment three car of police surrounded him and pointed guns at him..

"what are you doing???? "

Seokjin ran inside ignoring him with his guards who held the nurses and doctors inside.

"where is my jungkook?? "

"you... I am sorry. I didn't want to do it. But thank you. You came on the right time"

Doctor apologized while kneeling down.

"where ia my jungkook? "

"inside. He is safe.. I just injected anesthesia.. You came at the right time. Please leave me"
--

Seokjin ran to the room and rushed to unconscious jungkook.

"babe. Wake up. Babe!!! "

Seokjin patted his cheeks feeling his breath. He hugged him feeling his heart beat. He quickly carried him up and ran outside.

Jimin who was beating jhope while cops where holding him., slaping him stopped running to seokjin.

"what happened to jungkook??? Come. We need to take him to hospital. "

"they couldn't do anything. Just anesthesia.. He is safe. My baby. Is safe. "

Jimin rried to argue but seokjin just hugged jungkook tightly walking to car. He ran after him opening the door and got into driving seat..
When they git home seokjin didn't want for anything he rushed jungkook inside the washroom.

"baby. You got cut."

Seokjin whispered tracing his inner thighs while biting his lips making them bleed but he cared less

"i am sorry. I couldn't save you. "

Jimin peeked inside after almost 30 minutes to see seokjin caressing jungkook while sobbing loudly.

"i am sorry. I am trying to be silent. But i am sorry. I couldn't keep you safe. I hate myself. Baby. Wake up... Please "

"seokjin... "

Jimin rubbed his shoulder but seokjin shocked it with his trembling body.
Jimin sat there for a while waiting for seokjin to calm down but he just passed out beside unconscious jungkook.

Jimin sighed deeply.. He walked out when he heard door bell.. And there was namjoon having painful expression on his face.

"where is seokjin? "

"he um.. Sir he is  sleeping inside "

Namjoon hummed getting in..

"and jungkook? "

Namjoon asked afraid. He couldn't look up scared to have any worse or not a happy news.
"i called jungkook's doctor.. He is coming to check on Jungkook.. The doctor in that clinic informed seokjin he just gave anesthesia "

Namjoon hummed.

"more bad could happen... I am really thankful for your help... If it wouldn't be you.  Our.  Jungkook-"

"sir. No.. Jungkook is safely home. And nothing harm will reach him. Rest assured. "

Namjoon sighed deeply. Seeing this jimin ran to kitchen to gwt him something to drink.

"sur. Take this. The doctor is here as well. "
-..

Jimin asked the doctor to be quite while checking jungkook.. Who sighed in relief after checking all his vitals.

He got out of the room where jimin and namjoon were waiting for the results..

"sir he was just given anesthesia.. But that amount is for use during operations. Jimin? "

"yes doctor? "

"please take jungkook to hospital Tomorrow for further examination.. Although he is fine "
Jimin nodded quickly to doctor but namjoon was uneasy.

"when will my son in law wake up? "

"possibly in some hours... That anesthesia might make him still feel dizzy..  So don't worry.. He is needed to be checked in case he got some injury. So make sure to take him to my hospital "

"we will for sure. "

Is he really okay after Jhope pushing him down the bed? 🤔

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ