Chapter 56

Two days later:

"baby.... "

Seokjin yawned waking up looking around until he heard the voices from washroom .. He grinned walking to washroom and his smile got more when he saw jungkook just turning on the shower tap.. So he quickly got naked and rushed to his fiancé.

"good morning seokjin "

"good morning love"

Seokjin whispered against jungkook's lips and then claiming them like it was all his all the time. The later smiled into kiss and closed his eyes.

"in mood making morning love? "

"why not? "

Seokjin grinned at jungkook's reply he pulled away to stare at his face.. After he was done he leaned down and carried jungkook out after drying him out.

"let's shower after we get dirty"

Jungkook blushed nodding. He let seokjin spread him apart and lean down.

"no no. Seokjin no eating. Ahhh nooo"
---
"i really don't want to go. Let's spend whole day-"

Jungkook leaned up kissing his lips amd then pushed him out.

"no we promised we won't get away from our duties. You are going to office and i am going with jimin on  hair salon "

Seokjin smirked pulling jungkook closer making their chests bump..

"so you want to surprise me huh? "

"maybe... Daddy"

Seokjin pulled him closer leaning down.

"by saying this you don't want me to go? Huh? "

Jungkook grinned pushing him out and closed the door.

"jungkook.. That's not free i didn't got a proper good-"

Jungkook opened the door and pulled his fiancée inside, afterwards he pushed him against the wall and planted his lips on seokjin's licking his lips out.

"mow you got it. Go. I still need to get ready"

"you already look gorgeous "

Jungkook rolled his eyes while blushing.. He gladly pushed him out and closed the door later.

--

While jungkook was getting ready Jhope came over...

Jungkook sighed he was supposed to go to salon. And now jhope came.
'what do i do now?' jungkook thought walking out and saw Jhope staring in daze and was about to cry. He quickly walked to him and sat beside him.

"what happened? You don't "

Jungkook just said, jhope hugged him and started to cry so loud. Jungkook was shocked was an understatement.. He took deep breath and lightly patted jhope back.

"what happened..? "

"i am scared jungkook. I think i am pregnant "

Jhope mumbled after minutes of crying.. The words made jungkook eyes widened. And he smiled wiping jhope face.

"but why scared you should be happy "

"i am scared if if again i get abbortion. Please go with me to hospital. Please. Please "

Jungkook went speechless.. What he should do? Seokjin told him not to go anywhere. And he is also not comfortable. Along jimin is going to come any minute.

"but how can i? You... You can ask hyung? "

Jhope shocked him again holding his hand begging.

"no no. He is already hopeless about my carrying. I don't want him to get distress about all this. He was so happy last time as well and this all happened. Please jungkook i am so scared. I want to get checked to see if there is anything needed to do. Please! "

Seeing this jungkook nodded Giving a slight smile..

"I'll call jimin to tell him not to come. We had a plan about going to salon"

Jhope nodded and sniffled moving back to couch.

"i am sorry because of me.. Your plan got ruined.. "

"it's.okay I'll go some other day"

"no.. It is. Please don't tell him you are going out with me. He won't like that... "

"why is that.? He is very nice-"

"we don't vibe. Just say.. You aren't feeling well"

Jungkook felt a little weird how jhope got on his shoulder to see what he text jimin. Giving an awkward smile he typed.

"hey jimie.. I can't go today.. Not feeling well. Sorry. Let's go some other day"

Jungkook placed the cellphone there and walked o Jhope to get water. Meanwhile jhope quickly switched of jungkook's cellphone..

"go change then.. We will be late jungkook... "

Jungkook nodded but he felt so weird. He sped in and searched his ipad seokjin gave him for his little jungkook but he cursed remembering that is in his play room.

Jungkook started sweating looking for his iPad.
"jungkook you ready? "

"huh? No. A minute "

Jungkook had no option to go with jhope.. Bythe panic situation jhope created he couldn't remember his cellphone.

"this clinic? "

Jungkook looked around to see jhope stopping the ca Infront of. Small clinic..

"uh yeah. That's my friend's clinic.. Don't worry she is best"

Jungkook nodded getting off the cawith jhope following him..

"what direc-"

Jungkook quickly flinched when   jhope injected something to his neck making him unconscious.
Suddenly a group of nurses approached them and placed jungkook on a stretcher.. Jhope looked around and closed the door smirking.

"do it quick. Remove his fetus and tomorrow I'll come and you put that in mine. "

The masked man nodded and started to turn the matchines on.. Everything was going well butthe doctor stopped and jhope wen close looking at the sweating nurse.

"what happened? Why you stopped? We don't have time!!!? "

"we can't proceed... It's dangerous "

"what dangerous. We talked... You said.. You can do it!!! "

"he is pregnant "

Jhope look at the doctor then the unconscious jungkook..

"so what? Kill. It"

'here i can't get pregnant. And here he is pregnant again and again woww??'

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ