Ch: 1

I am really tired of going to random dates my parents are arranging. I am so sick now. All are gold diggers and most I don't feel anything that i looked  at my cellphone to just go from there.

"ugh dad I am not going. ..." I sighed talking to my dad while trying to eat.

"son it's been years we are setting you, girls and boys, from very suitable families. Why can't you just-"

"dad why can't you understand. I know it's my age to get married but please. They don't fit with me. I am top. I want someone who is kind, soft, and lovely to be with. If you want me to set up. Then at least find someone like that-"

"I DON'T CARE!!!! IF YOU DON'T FIND ANYONE... OR CAN'T GIVE US ANY SON-IN-LAW OR DAUGHTER. ...GIVE US A BABY TO PLAY WITH. WE WANT OUR OWN GRANDSON OR GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!"

"mom I am trying-"

I held my forehead like many days. Today is another day my parents persuade me to  get marry.

'who don't want to get settled with, I want too. But with someone, I feel something'

I sighed and went to storeroom. And smiled. This always makes happy. I held the box and walked to my car placing it. I once in while go to orphan home to spend some time with babies. I love spending time with them and playing.

"hello,  you are late. All kids were waiting..." the man said who is head of the orphan home. I smiled as I told him my parents wants me to settle.

"then why don't you get married?"

"i want too. But I haven't found any like my ideal...." I sighed walking beside him

"oh, who is your ideal type?"

"someone who is kind. Lovely, soft, love me, caring, and mostly cute.I wanna squish his cheeks. And-" I stopped at the voice behind my back I turned and got awestruck. Exactly who I want.

"hyung I am tired now. Can I go to room now?" he pouted while looking tired and I was almost wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

"aww, baby you're tired. Go to the room I'll come in a minute" he turned to me bowed and pouted walking away.

"umm yoongi who is he?"

"oh. He is my younger brother. You can say my little baby."yoongi smiled as he excused himself from me when we were in the playroom. And all those children ran to me. I chuckled and started playing with them.

After like 2 hours I walked to yoongi office room. I wanted to know about his brother but he wasn't in

"Should I go in?"

"It won't be wrong right?"

I fought myself with thoughts then finally entered in the room.

I was again frozen.

"oh my

"oh my ... you are really a baby,. look at you so cute. I wanna squeeze you. Ahh-" I didn't know I was staring for so long until I felt someone pushing distributor and that cutie. My crush disappeared behind the distributor.

I looked over it was yoongi. I cleared my throat and gulped at yoongi as he motioned me to sit on chair.

We talked for like an hour or two and in that, I tried to know about his brother without being suspicious.

Then I got a call from my parents and I bid goodbye on my way out I tried to see the final look of the one who had put caste on my heart, soul, and mind.

--

"mom I am here to spend some time with you both please"

"son understand us too we are not asking for something wrong we want you to get settled and give us a baby just-"

"I know mom...." she held my hand I looked up at her worried face.

"tell us more about your ideal type we will try to look for it."

"uhh don't look for it now...I don't need it.."

"wait why? Son we just talke-"

"cuz..."

"huh?"

"because I have found my ideal type and-"

"what really? How old is he? Is he handsome? Where does he lives? What is his ring size? His dress size?"

"jisso stop let him complete.."

Mom chuckled and hugged dad happily.

"sorry, Joon-ah I got excited."

"so is he your boyfriend? As long I remembered you didn't say anything like that in the morning. .." I nodded slowly.

"i just met him dad and I am sure he is the one!"

"wow that's really good"

"what's his name???"

I smiled remembering him. A cutest person ever, my cutie. My little one.

"jungkook"

--

words [805]