Chapter37

I forgot i need to update books. I think i need to appoint an assistant. 🤔
Is anyone willing to be my assistant? 🥺

-----

I

t was hard. Really hard for seokjin to forget the pain, the guilt that was drowning him in.

But he bore it with pain. But he did. Whenever he saw jungkook. He forgot everything and started to work on their relation.

He pushed everything. Didn't care a penny just focused on jungkook who really needed his attention and time.

Two week later

J

in pov:

We went back from appointment. He was in big space until doctor went to discuss things with me. He just sat quietly until i went to him. Taking him in my arms. He giggled.

Doctor is satisfied with the health but care still needed. I can't loose control or baby won't survive. I took a deep breath controlling myself. He poked my cheeks and giggled. I sat with him on our bed after driving back home.

I looked down and smiled back when he was poking my cheeks and giggling like a cute boy bunny.

"can get milk daddy?"

i smiled brighly nodded and kissed his head before hugging him. I slowly opened the buttons as he was waiting desperately with lit eyes.

"baby u know rule?"

"yesh!"

"what is it baby?"

"no teeths."

I nodded and placed my back at bed side. I placed his mouth at my bud and felt him lick it, i held his head as he held my waist.. He moaned and continued sucking it.

I pumped my chest a few times until i felt myself milking up. I groaned and he started drinking right away. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. He continued to do it.
And then he placed his cheek on my nipple breathing heavily. I smiled rubbing his back...

I placed him on other before laying flat on bed and turning to his side. I lullaby him to sleep before drifting to sleep with him. Only some days more then my baby will be okay.

----

I went to my office for work as many things are pending. I saw jimin tired and not with his usual face that greet me with smile.

"jimin u okay?"

"yes sir a little bit tired"

i nodded and went back to my work... I called my maid and she put my baby on video call. I smiled at looking he was working on his notebooks.

"jin"

he flashed a smile at me. And we talked until he went back to class that is being held online after i persuaded jungkook to take a leave for some time. . I rechecked reports and looked at my watch finding it lunchtime.

"jimin come to my room?"

"okay sir"

After a few minutes he entered in my office.

"yes sir?"

i waved at him to come.

"let's do lunch together"

i gave him smile he hesitated a little until sitting in front of me.

"are you having bad time?"

i asked in between eating. I wamted to know why he looking so dull.

"umm"