Chapter 52

The weekend came very fast and jungkook sighed again and again.. he walked to seokjin who was at the phone and backhugged him.

"love what happened?"

"I just want you close" seokjin smiled pecking his lips and caressed his cheeks.

"it's fine. I am right beside you.. "

"I am fine..for my bother I'll try to talk with Jhope .what if he shut me out?"

"so? We will shut him out.." jungkook chuckled and took deep breath hugging seokjin tight.

"you are my love. My strong love" jungkook grinned at seokjin's flick,

--

Soon the bell rang and gladly seokjin called jimin to help with the maids.. jungkook was already overwhelmed so he doesn't want to burden him more.

"hyung.. we bought for you both..."

"jungkook awed at this when he saw so he bought quickly saying you would love it" seokjin said placing his hand on jungkook's thigh that didn't went unnoticed by jhope...

Jungkook looked up smiling at seokjin who smiled back at him. Seokjin nodded pulling him against his chest.

Yoongi gave jhope's gift to him who opened it and smiled at perfume.

"that's good ... thank you ."

Jhope said with faint smile and jungkook smiled back.. yoongi opened his gift and found a wallet..

"gook.. thank you " jungkook grinned at his hyung. Soon jimin came with desert while they were in living room. Jimin guided the maids as they served. Jhope was staring at jimin intently who bowed and walked away.

--

"I didn't know you was on vacations. I called seokjin and found out." Seokjin hummed at yoongi.

"I decided to give my family it's proper time..right?" jungkook smiled nodding and seokjin leaned kissing his forehead. Jhope glared at the couple that jimin saw that getting confused.

"I am happy thatyou are growing. And family is really important.. I want to ask.."

"yes hyung?"

"it's been nearly an year of you two together. When are you both getting marry?" seokjin smiled looking at jungkook's blushed face.

"we talked about it..but not in serious. When you want to marry me baby?" jungkook blushed more looking at seokjin.

"um.. seokjin... let's talk later..about it" yoongi chuckled at jungkook's flushed face. He knows jungkook loves seokjin so much and same as seokjin.

"sure love"

--

"and seokjin?"

"your parents know about jungkook... like his little state?" jhope eyes perked up at that.

"oh he must have hid it yoon. You know that..it's really sensitive topic for bo-" jhope mocked at the couple but not infront of seokjin

"my parents know that .. we didn't hid it. My mom loves jungkook so much.. he find little jungkook adorable."

"that's so kind and adorable." Yoongi said and stood up.

"thank you for the dinner .. and jungkook I missed you so much... you are glowing " jungkook moved from seokjin's arms and hugged his hyung.

"thank you hyung. I missed you too.. really?" yoongi nodded kissing jungkook's cheeks

"yes you are. I am happy that you are growing in your relation... Stay in touch with me... "

"I'll you hyung..."

"you should.. " jhope rolled his eyes and stood up as well he smiled and hugged jungkook and walked out following yoongi out .

"thanks for the gift"

"it's noth-"

"good bye" jungkook smiled lip tight.. seokjin smiled lip-tight observing everything he pulled a little sad jungkook in kissing his lips.

"we both know what's his nature .. you met your brother that's the point"

"yes I liked it.."

Seokjin hummed and they walked back in.

"jimin thank you so much.."

"it's okay jungkook it was weekend anyway." Jungkook smiled giving him a hug of thank you.

"okay jimin don't go without eating okay?"
"I will seokjin.. I am hungry and jungkook go fresh up"

"yeah.. I'll go. Seokjin you .come too" seokjin nodded and jungkook walked off.

"seokjin wait.." seokjin stopped and turned to jimin who called him.

"huh?"

"um.. I didn't felt any good vibes about hoseok..yoongi's husband he is I guess.."

"what do you mean?"

"he..he was glaring at you both.. when you kissed jungkook's forehead he rolled his eyes as well."

"he..he doesn't like jungkook" seokjin said but jimin shocked his head.

"it didn't see like that.. he seemed like he is jealous of jungkook.. be careful about him"

Seokjin hummed at jimin thanking him and walked to his room.

--

"love?"

The shower voice made seokjin smile. He undressed after locking the door and walked inside pulling jungkook close kissing his shoulder.

"hey jin"

"my sexy love" jungkook chuckled turning leathering the shampoo on seokjin hair and smiled at him.

"stop seokjin wait.. let's do on bed. " seokjin moved pouting.

"okay..i can't wait. It's hard lovvee" jungkook kissed his lips and washed his boyfriend,.

"no condoms?"

"nothing seokjin just come.. are you controlling yourself for that long?"

--

"ahh ghhh...seokjin kepp it. Ahh..ahh I love you" seokjin stopped pushing in and leaned making jungkook cry in new position is it went deeper.

"I love you more baby. I want you to think about our marriage" jungkook nodded crying in pleasure..
"I think ... ahh after winter.. in spring. Ahh seokjin. Stop growing in me." Seokjin smirked and leaned back a little.

"baby that's my cum" jungkook moaned at that sensation. His body trembled after taking seokjin for so many times.

"I am tired... this is last"

"yes, love. Let's sleep like this"

Seokjin went back holding him as he came down his high. Jungkook pulled his arms wrappin around him kissing his lips.

"you okay? Want me to massage you?"

"right now I just want you close. Hold me tight. Will ask you if I am sore"

Jungkook rambled closing his eyes and doze off. 

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ