Chapter 25

"i guess it needs massage too"

jin groaned feeling jungkook hands around his harden cock.

"agh. jungkook~"

jin head was threw back but jungkook opened his leg wider taking jin hads that were on his sides. 

"we would like some help"

jungkok smiled at him and dipped jin's hand in the bowl that had warm oil. jin sat up not knowing at what to be shocked on jungkook boldness or getting aroused again. 

as the finger were coated with oil jungkook stared at him while holding his cock. pushing his fingers to his un prepared hole

"ahj,mpph"

 jungkook moaned when jin wet fingers touched his hole. he ran his hands up and down the cock as son as jin got his senses back from shock he pushed jungkook on bed pushing a finger in. 

"ahh"

"baby~"

jin whispered huskily pushing his finger more in and groaned by tightness when he pushed second/

"from where you learn all this?" 

"ahh you like it?"

"don't ask me if you want to feel your legs tomorrow"

"agh- more. more!"

jin smirked and held jungkook hands that was already oiled. 

"we would like some help"

jungkook blushed and turned getting his fingers wet wrapping his fingers around his cock ..jungkook pouted when jin pulled away going between his legs 

he don't know he just wanted to hold his big huge cock for longer but his eyes moved back when jin pushed that huge cock in him. his eyes rolled back. both panted. jin from the tightness and jungkook from pleasure and pain.

"ahhh i love it! jin more. push more. go deeper"

"ah you so tight. here i come!"

--

"come on joon speed up"

yoona yelled and sighed running through the doors and hallway soon sighed when he saw his husband walking to her.

"thank goodness" 

Namjoon rolled his eyes and motioned her to walk to the door. Yoona didn't sleep all night making namjoon wake up and due to her questioning he couldn't go back to sleep having worse headache.

"let's get some gifts or sweets or something nice?"

'here she goes again' namjoon mentally faceplamed and drove to mall letting yoona buy what she wants resulting for 6 bags of clothes for jin and his boyfriend they doesn't know of size and age.

---

"mmh"
  jungkook slowly moved and smiled feeling warm. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at his boyfriend who had arms wrapped around him and with sleeping peacefully.

He  loves it. He leaned up kissing his boyfriend's lips and laid on his bare chest again with proud smile.

"oh you up baby?"

Jungkook hummed looking up at him jin smiled caressing his cheeks pushing strand of hair behind his ear. Jin settled and they were face to face.

"what a good morning baby"

Jin exclamed kissing his forehead and jungkook grinned a little. He always dreamed about a man he loves will adore him, love him, accepts him how he is.