Chapter No 13

After dating jungkook for 2 months since I know he is little. I picked him from his brother house. There is a feeling that he is not treated well there. He was quite for the first month in his little space.
I went to him again and again and finally he was open except for the first two days i found he is little/
Mostly he was silent when he was little not even playing. Just staring outside the window. And mostly fell asleep after it.
"jin let's go somewhere quiet" i nodded before driving toward one of my favorite places to go. I booked it and went there. A hotel which had pool attached to our suit. He smiled and held my hand.
I leaned to kiss his head. He closed his eyes before laying his head on my chest.
He stared outside the window and starry sky. I rubbed his back as he continued looking out and inhaling my scent.
"like it?" he hummed and i pulled him closer before our dinner came.
He went into his little space after dinner. We played a lot. I gave him piggyback and swing him a lot. When i held him close holding in my arms he dozed off placing his head on my shoulder. I patted his back slowly and he sucked my neck whinning like a baby I put a paci in his mouth amd smiled when he snuggled closer. I laid on bed with him hugging. I kissed his head multiple times. It's feel great to be with him.
Little or not i love to spend my time with him. I want him to shift with me but i want him to but a new house a better one like he want. I turned to see window he like to see stars. I hummed.
-
I called a contractor and he came on the next day.
"sir the person u asked for is here" jimin told me on call.
"please send him right away"
Door knocked and i welcomed him in my office.
"i got the calll from your father that you want a house"
"yes i asked  dad."
"what kind of house u want?"
"like a house when u close ur eyes you see starry sky and open to see the sky. If it can't be one room at least one"
He nodded and went to his laptop finding pictures. I really want a house like that. I waited patiently until he smiled and turned toward me.
"i think i found one" he showed me one. I smiled before nodding. I took the phone before calling jimin

"do i have any meetings?"
"no sir u have two in yesterday"
"jimin cancel all and don't make any in this week"
"yes sir."
I turned to the man who was waiting.
"can i look at that house.?"
"yes we can"
"then let's go"
I went with him it was really great. Jungkook will be happy to have a house like that.
We went to dinner as we discussed the procedure.
"normally how many days it will take for me to have the ownership"
"it will be fast enough."
"that's great. Can u send some pics of furnitures. and some people who do renovations.I want a room for a child too" he nodded before giving me contacts i sent it to jimin to ask and make a meeting with him.
"jimin i want a room of baby with safe swings like sofa. You getting what i mean?"
"yes sir I'll search and send you pics"
"okay I'll be waiting." i disconnected the call then showering up and laying on bed. I called jungkook we talked until he fell asleep.. I ended the call and went to see the pictures jimin sent.

he sent me pics later with a text.
....
Jimin:Sir i suggest last and second last

..
I thought jimin is good. I let him decide on the furniture of those two rooms and other things as all rooms were already furnished.
He sent me pics of the things and i decided among them

Then he sent me a confirmation message of that designer that he confirmed and all the things will be done by the end of week.
I smiled and excitement filled me how my baby will react at this.
I laid down soon my baby will be with me.
-
I woke up and after breakfast i went to yoongi house finding my baby is sleeping. I kissed his cheek and he stirred and shot up with surprise after looking me.
"you here?"
I nodded kissing his lips. I pinched his cheek.
"i have intentions of spending the whole day with you."
"all day?"
"yes my baby."
He hugged me tight grinning saying thank yous.
I let him shower and ordered our food as i don't want to ask favor from yoongi and his partner.
I played some movie only waiting to push play button until jungkook come.
He came after some times and got shocked seeing the room.

I opened my arms and he came hugging me.. He laid his head on my chest as i slid my hand on bis back.
"when did you slept last night?"
"at 10"
"hmm"
"i did breakfast today got sleepy so fell asleep again"
I hummed and we both turned to watch movie. It was 'do little'
We laughed a lot watching it. Ate snacks and i played with him. Before we could watch another one i turned toward him to ask him the moat important thing i want to happen desperately.
"jungkook?"
"yeah jin?"
"will u shift with me?"
"huh? So sudden?"
i held his hand in mine. "i wanted to ask for so long. So i waited until i buy a house for us. So now will u shift with me" his eyes lit and he nodded before hugging me.
"I'll help u tomorrow for packing. There is no need to pack everything. Just mast important. I have everything there already"
He looked at me like saying 'like seriously u r so fast' look. I smiled before laying down with him.
"i am going to shift with you next week there so u think we need to talk to ur brother?"
He hummed.
"u r my caretaker. U have right to be with me. I'll try to talk. If u talk it would be good" i smiled at him.
"ok I'll do baby".