Chapter 55

A week later :

Seokjin kept trying not to get stressed and sad when his jungkook and little one continually refused to get close to him and no intimacy was making him so sad.

He tried again and again but every time he was losing hope making him think what mistake he did that is resulting in this behavior of jungkook.

Jungkook who was feeling weird aS well past few days.. He didn't know what to share. But he knew he was avoiding his fiance.

So he got fresh.. Showered.. Cleaned himself and walked out to find his seokjin.. But the state he was in made him so sad. He was staring at jungkook's pictures while smiling to himself but that was a silent.. Depressed smile.
He rushed and quickly got on to his thighs.

"ba-"

Jungkook didn't gave him a chance to speak. He cupped his face and started to nibble on his lips.
Seokjin quickly placed his hands on his WAIST pulling him up while kissing him back.

"ahh baby"

Jungkook smiled pulling away. His hands reached his shirt and started to unbutton his shirt.

"seokjin.. I am hungry "

Seokjin chuckled nodding he removed his shirt throwing away and leaned back at the couch.

"noo not here.. Ravish me inside while you feed me.. I am so.. So hungry for you"

Seokjin didn't need anything else. He scooted him up while kissing the life out of him while walking to room..

"i am hungry.. "

Jungkook pouted staring at seokjin's chest who nodded quickly pumping himself ready to embrace his fiancée heat.

"ready baby? "

"seokjin.. Give me. Oh man! "

Seokjin kneeled quickly taking jungkook lips to his chest stroking his nipples fastly.
As soon his first drop reached jungkook. He quickly wrapped arms around his waist sucking his milk out while moaning at seokjin's stretch who was slowly pushing him into it.

"should i move darling? "

"i am not full yet. "

Jungkook mumbled busy sucking from seokjin's source who smiled laying down forgetting his hardened cook inside jungkook... He smiled again when jungkook was humming in pleasure closing his eyes under his soothing touch.

"move daddy now"

"huh? You done? "

"not much but it's fine. You will feed me even if i passed out.. So please Ravish me. "

Seokjin smirked hovering above him ready to push in looking at his lover who had hooded eyes teasing him by licking his lips.
---

Jungkook stared at the starry sky with a sigh.. A pleased smile embraced him. He gasped lowly when seokjin moved while having his face in the other's neck.

Jungkook hands ran through seokjin's hair feeling his arms holding him tightly pulling him close.. Making him look down with a yelp when seokjin started to move.

"you hungry? Little love"

"seokjin.. I am not little and very good to be in little... And yes i can grab anything if you are going to cook"

"aww i was missing little. But i love my jungkook more "

Seokjin leaned up kissing his lips that jungkook responded quickly.

"i love you too"

Seokjin smiled caressing his glowing cheeks..

"what you want to eat? Let's go ou-"