Chapter 29

JUngkoook POV:

finally, I can feel good. I sighed relaxing after coming from the washroom. I looked around to see my boyfriend sleeping. I made him worry a lot. after two days of medications, my fever started to come down and my food poisoning started to calm. 

I slept for a while so i wasn't feeling sleepy i turned to his side smiling. i lifted my hand and placed on his cheeks my finger tracing his cheeks to nose with smiling. 

i was so into the feeling that i might woke him up. he hummed and smiled making me realize he woke up.

"hmm baby?"

his arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close making me blush or smile. 

"you up? you want something?"

i pecked his lips and hugged him tightly. i giggled hearing his chuckle and then he pulled the blanket up to my shoulders.

"you okay now?"

i nodded and felt him patting my back. 

"i am feeling good."

he hummed and i didn't talk knowing he is tired so i closed my eyes after minutes.

--

Jin Pov:

i smiled and opened my arms to let him in snuggled to my chest. i know he is smiling widely how he is nuzzling my chest. i let him as i went back to sleep wanting to sleep and letting my boyfriend so we can have our weekend to fullest. 

--

"wake up..." 

i groaned and moved to other side and smiling in sleep feeling so good having great sleep. 

"ah-"

i moaned when i felt licks on my bare neck then suddenly something bit me. i opened my eyes in shock only to find out it was my baby. i smirked grabbing his thighs while he was straddling my thighs. 

feeling my hand on his thighs he moved back and smiled bopping his nose with mine. what a great blissful day. 

"wake up.."

"no baby come here i wanna hold you"

i tried to pull him down to hold him but he shocked his head. 

"no wake up. i am making cookies and great big breakfast. come come. freshen up"

he said in stern standing from my thighs making me already miss the warmth.

"get up so we can have a good day"

jungkook spoke vanishing from the room. i quickly ran to washroom showering then shaving myself to brush. when i went to dining room i gasped at many things already arranged and jungkook making omelets.

"ah"

jungkook yelped when i back hugged him and kissed his shoulders. 

"why so much?" 

"it's lunch too. deserts needs to go in fridge after it cool down  bit. i marinated the meat so we can make quickly later"

i hummed stifing his scent closing my eyes.

"okay  all ready "

i nodded helping him put things on table then i opened my arms sulking. he sighed and pulled his plate to close to mine and looking at that i opened my legs wider and he sat on my thighs.

"breakfast is on table."

jungkook said blushing when i was holding him kissing his hands,

"i know..."

"so eat. i wanna know how is it?"

jungkook asked blinking his eyes. i chuckled and started eating with praising him. it's so good. jungkook doesn't cook much. but when he do it's delicious..

(you know what i mean?)

we both finished dishes quickly then jungkook made some light weight snacks. i smiled he is careful now about what he eat. and that made me so happy. 

we ended up in living room diming all the lights holding jungkook under blanket. he was placing his head on my shoulder watching movie. that i didn't understand or didn't want to. why do i ? my focus, attention is on something more particularly on someone. that i want more close. jungkook didn't even let me kiss him for three days. 

i ran my hand on his thighs and as he was wearing track suit. his trousers swiped up to his upper thigh making me smile. he let me do and i smiled at that pulling him more close pushing my hand in his shirt. 

he let me do with a smile until my hands reached to the string of his trouser making way to his hole. he squirmed and a loud moan erupted from his sinful lips.

"yes baby. daddy missed you"

jungkook held my shirt when i palmed his cheeks. holding his butt-cheeks in my big hands. 

"ahh."

he moved when i squeezed his cheeks more holding my shoulder. he moaned and i looked at him..he smiled at me cupping my cheeks and then connected his lips with mine. oh god i didn't know i missed these lips so much.

he hugged my neck taking more pushing his tongue and i loved this taste of honey from his tongue. i pulled him close with his neck tilting his neck. 

i parted away and after looking at his panting face with drool coming out. not giving him an time to relax i pulled him close attacking his lips kissing more hardly opening zip of his hoodie while he was opening buttons of my shirt. 

"yes i missed you too daddy so much"

he said with pants connecting our forehead staing in my eyes. 

i moved away while we both removed our shirts. and then i pushed jungkook to the couch we were just cuddling kissing biting his lips making way to his neck. while his moans and pants encouraged me. 

giving my treatment to his small perky buds i moved to his trousers taking away and smirked seeing him all wet. i scooped handful to his clenching hole and looked up , panting, eyes closed tight mouth agaped. 

"dad-"

"ready for daddy?"

✦✧✧ 25 ⒿⒶⓃ 2023 ✧✧✦

Kiara:

Don't know.. I know updates are slower. But i don't know what to say why i couldn't... I don't how my life is going.... I am not able to manage or say even a word about it. So hard. 😐