Chapter 12

Jungkook was eating cupcakes and giving smooches on jin cheeks while giggling. Jin chuckled patting jungkook back.
"baby let's get freshen up hm?" jungkook mumbled and nodded making grabby hands to jin. Who happily took him to the Washroom cleaning his face while jungkook giggled. 

"baby need something?" jin asked jungkook when he placed him on bed and put small blankets with little flowers on it making jungkook more cute.

"me. yesh!"

"what baby?"

"dunno. me feel good. "jungkook hugged his plushie tightly looking at jin with his cute doe eyes/
"that's good that my baby is happy" jin caressedjungkook head patting him while siting beside him . 

jungkook nodded fastly sitting close jin. 

"yesh. me happy. so much happy. me got daddy. dadddy!" jungkook screamed in joy and jumped on bed again and again making jin grin and laugh loudly. 

"baby don't jump too much you will get dizzy." 

"huh?" as jin said jungkook fell dixxy making him fall but jin was fast enough to catch him in his arms. 

"told you baby" jungkook gulped and smiled. jin shocked his head placing jungkook on his lap.

"baby ?" jin wanted to know some things so fast so he act properly.

"yesh daddy!" ahh this daddy word is ahh- jin sighed and smiled at his baby who was staring at him like a baby blinking. 

"how old you are baby?"

"6!" jin smiled and kissed jungkook on head making him giggle.

"daddy here too!" jungkook pointed to his nose that jin did with a smile. 

jungkok giggled and started pointing at his body. left cheek, right cheek, to his fingers. jin didn't said anything he let jungkook ask what he want. and he was happy to do all that. 

after jungkook was done he put his head on jin chest hugging his plushie. 

"doo noo goo dadddy"

"daddy isn't going baby" jungkook nodded and jin patted his back with a smile on his face. he kissed jungkook forehead. 

the door creaked open and jin quickly signaled yoongi to be silent as jungkook was sleeping now,

the door creaked open and jin quickly signaled yoongi to be silent as jungkook was sleeping now,. yoongi nodded and tip toed handing jin a milk bottle. 

"he is six...." jin mumbled to which yoongi nodded. 

"jungkook was so much spoiled he used milk bottle till dad was alive." jin eyes widen but he composed himself . imaging how cute jungkook would be looking. yoongi placed all happily . he looked back at jinkoook and he felt so happy when he saw love. and care for jungkook.

"so happy for you my little jungkook"

--

jin slowly placed the feeder mouth to jungook lips and stare at him when jungkook didn't waste a second sucking the nipple and in no time the bottle was finished making him whine. jin turned to bed side and saw a pacifier. 

he put and pat jungkook back. 

when he was sure jungkook is in deep sleep. he made him lay on bed and stare at him for a while. he looked back at himself. 

'i don't have any changing-'  he sighed and went to jungkook closet but none was his size. 

"should i ask yoongi but this isn't an ideal time.... he might be... let's check once." jhe peeked out and furrowed when he saw yoongi sitting on a couch sighing.

"yoongi?" jin asked approaching him who quickly sat up.
"hey . you need something?"

"oh.. yeah? i do. it's past midnight so i was thinking to stay with jungkook for tonight so-"

"want something to change?" yoongi asked right away when jin looked down a his dress.

"yeah..." jin nodded with a smile and yoongi didn't waste a second leading him to his room. 

"umm yoongi why you was awake this late?" jin hesitated but still asked as he saw yoongi stressed.

"oh i was waiting for jhope..." yoongi said while handing him some track suit to change and sleep into. 

jin nodded and didn't ask further. he thanked yoongi and walked to room back. smiled at the sleeping figure. when he was done he walked to bed taking jungkook in his arms. staring at jungkook for a while kissing once again on his head and closing his eyes once again to sleep.

--

jungkook woke up early and squirmed in his sleep violently in jin arms making him awake. 

"want something baby?" jin asked after saying good morning to jungkook. 

"daddy it's 10!!good baby don't sleep that long. wakie wakie" jin chuckled and nodded sitting upright. 
"okay baby i am up. now tell me what my baby need ?"

"good baby take brush and clean bed monshters in tweeth then get bath!" jin controlled his lauh and nooded quickly. 

"okay baby let's do that then" jungkook nodded and stood up holding jin finger pulling him to washroom. 

jin stared at jungkook while he brushed but walked out of washroom while jungkook bathed to make his breakfast. he saw a note on kitchen counter that yoongi is gone to work and they are all alone in the house. 

he nooded and started making breakfast for both of them. thinking jungkook is in little space. he cut the toast and sandwich in bit sized taking to dinning room. when he turned to the room. he saw jungkook wearing a cute long dress walking with holding his plushie making him coo. 

"me hungyyyy"

"come baby breakfast is ready!"

"thank you daddy" jin placed him on the chair as they ate with jungkook kept saying it's yummy. 

"baby you want something?" jungkook shocked his head sitting on his bed playing with his plushie while talking cutely and making jin play with him.

"baby you want toys?" jungkook looked at him in amusement.

"can i have that daddy?" 

"of course baby. let's get dressed and go out to mart. you want any toy?"
"yesh!. i wan kookie. and r..j"

"is it baby?  let's go then,"

"me want cotton candy too." 

"okay baby. tell daddy what his baby want daddy will get you everything"

....