Chapter 34

Flashback:

"jungkook. What you think about joining your coaching center again? "

Seokjin asked after they came back from the coaching center jungkook used to go. Jungkook kept thinking about it for a long time.

"i want to go seokjin.. But it's hard. I love doing music but it will make me work up a lot. I used to slip in tp little space a lot while back"

Seoljin sat beside him taking him close by his waist placing a kiss on it.

"you know that house environment was a little tpo much for you. You couldn't focus on your dreams there. But now you can. Are you also stressed here? "

Jungkook looked at him moving close he wrapped his arms around seokjin neck and smiled.

"no i am very relax and loved here. "

Seokjin smiled at taht wrapping his arms around his waist tightly and kissed his lips.

"let's go out today. All day for you "

"olay. Then i would have to buy a guitar and some other things. "

That made seokjin cofuse but jungkook bopped his nose.

"i am getting into the center. "

"really.? Woah. I am so happy. Let's get you one. You are going to play that guitar for me soon"

Jungkook grinned at seokjin excitement while they got ready for the day.

They went to buy all the things jungkook might need then they did shopping along with their candle light dinner at a lavish restaurant.

And they finshed it with love making all night until jungkook was dry humping.

__

Two weeks later:

SeokJin pov:

Right now i don't know what's happening with me and my body... I am searching the right orders and clients for the whole two hours from the applications and orders so all willing clients are approached and not waste my company time.

Lately my body is active that's why it is not responding rightly

"daddy?"

jungkook asked and i almost teared up clenching my fist. My baby i am not able to give him any time for last three days.

"baby go daddy is busy! "

he came to stand beside my sofa chair he saw on monitor. HE  got on chair. I wanted him to go but i don't want him not too. He gave me a kiss on my cheek then went off the. sofa walking out in small steps with his plushiee

..

I sighed returning to my laptop i am really not sure what's going on with me...

I closed my eyes knowing already that i am neglecting jungkook so much. He often just sit on couch pouting and staring at me for hours while i came back from work.

Recently i noticed he have stopped eating like he used to. I persuade him but his appetite is getting less. I am thinking to take him to doctor but i am not able to find time!
.
.
.

After when my neck gave up i closed my laptop.
I look at the time it is 2 am.

I spent 4 hours on laptop?. Did jungkook slept? Or is he still in living room?

I went to kitchen finding his pacifier. He was not in living room and room was cleaned up. That's strange. Normally i would find jungkook passed out with toys scattered around in the living room. i went to my room and saw he is not in my room. I quickly made myself ready and went to him and found him in his playroom.

he was hugging his plushie. I hurried to his side and took his plushie out of his hold and furrowed to find out the plushie was wet.

I leaned and touched his face. His face was wet too..

My baby was crying all the time?
Shit! He was still sniffing and flinched at my touch.

I pulled the blanket and covered him and me.
Opening my buttons of shirt i pulled his face to my nipples and he quickly started sucking it...
I rubbed his back. My chest got wet by tears.

"baby?"

He soon fell sleep while time to time sucking me.

"i am so so sorry baby"

-

I woke up to empty bed... I shot up I'll apologize to him but he was not in washroom.
In little space they take everything to heart.
I checked all rooms and he was not in any room. I saw the table set. I walked to it and saw the note...

'i was not in my little space so i made breakfast.. I had project so have to go early. I have to go early and will comeback late. Tc'

Why he didn't told me? I took my cellphone calling him but he didn't accept and the call went to voice mail.I called his professor and he said he is not in class so i called yoongi.

'hey.'

'yes jin?'

'u was sleeping sorry'

'no it's okay. What happened?'

'my baby there?'

'no he is not. W-why?'

'o.... Oh he is here. Dumb me sorry he was hidden in kitchen'

'haha 😂 i can imagine he love hide and seek'

'yeah ok gotta go he need to eat'

I went to my room. I hope he come back soon. I yelled at him it's my fault. My baby cried cuz of me i am feeling so bad.

I should wait for him. And take him somewhere good.

I stood up cleaning house.
.
.
3. pm

I sighed after cleaning and looked over the house weekend my maids don't come so it is always a trouble day. I did the laundry and cleaned his room.

The bell rang signaling jungkook is home.
I hurried out to see him walking in the room while i was making his bed.

"baby" i leaned to him but he stepped back and went inside his closet and came back with his guitar and backpack.

"baby where u going?"

"I told clearly in morning"

his voice was low.

"let me drop u"

"i am ok i can handle. I camn see u r busy"

with that he went out of room. I hurried out for him but he was gone. I slumped down on sofa.
I should give him some time..
I hurt him...
.
.
.