Chapter 60

Jimin arrived early and started to instruct all the maids and chefs to prepare breakfast for all of them. He couldn't sleep all the time worrying about what exactly was going to happen with jungkook.

"jimin.. "

Jimin turned to the heavy voice and found namjoon. He quickly bowed who smiled back at him.

"i heard from seokjin. You are so helpful in all of this. And i... "

Namjoon looked back to make sure no one was there.

"i... I wanted to thank you personally.. If you wasn't able to get hint about sudden text.. Jungkook would be in so much bad condition "

"sir. No. He is my little brother. I would do anything for him. But i seriously.  Couldn't sleep worrying.. What they confessed? "

Namjoon nodded walking out of the kitchen away from maids and jimin followed him

"he.. Hoseok tried to...get jungkook's womb out and implant in him.. As he couldn't conceive any longer.. Before they could do something... You both got there"

Jimin froze. His mouth gaped many time to speak but nothing came out. His eyes filled with tears and he stumbled felling on the floor.

"my little brother.. "

Jimin quickly wiped his face nodding.

"he is safe. He is all right. You got hoseok arrested right? "

Namjoon nodded helping him to get up.

"jungkook shouldn't know this.. For now.. It's not good. Let his brother return. He will arrive at night"

Jimin nodded quickly getting onto his heel when he saw jungkook walking out with out a shirt. He knew it's his little so he ran quickly.

"oh little. "

"jimie hyung. I am feeling hot. I feel fever"

Jungkook pouted at him. Jimin quickly took him to his room where he saw seokjin passed out. He turned the AC on and let jungkook sit Infront of him.

"little boy.  What your daddy said not to get naked? "

Jungkook eyes widened and he quickly ran to seokjin.

"daddy... "

Seokjin whined at him opening his arms and jungkook hugged him kissing his cheeks saying sorry for his behavior.

"what about i make the bath and you wake your daddy up? "

"i wanna take shower! "

"alright then wake your daddy.. I'll prepare your breakfast "

Jungkook nodded and jimin smiled teering up. He choose to walk out before he start crying.
-_

"daddy. Wakey up. Me up"

"hungry little bud? "

"i am.. But me feeling hot.. Wakey up.. "

Seokjin moved opening his eyes. He whined getting up..

"okkkay. Little bud. Let's go shower first go brush. "

Jungkook nodded and ran inside.

---
After getting ready.. Jungkook hummed into seokjin's arms.. He slowly kissed and giggled at seokjin's reaction.

"okay little baby. Let's eat"

"daddy me wanna no. "

"what love? "

Seokjin bent when jungkook refused to sit on the chair he was already on his chair so he simply motioned him to come on his thighs.

"i love my daddy.. "