Chapter 18

After 2 weeks.

Oh no jungkook is so little today now my body is in dangwr. It's not i don't like it. I love it when his tongue swirls around my nipples and suck like a candy and qhen he went down-
Ugh i am hard. Not again.
"baby stay here I'll take u to bed ok?"
He nodded between the play.
I went to Washroom to release it. I closed my eyes thinking about my love stroking." ahhh jungkook "
His face, his lips, his hands," my little"
I stroked hard. Sudden desire to have him right now... But i don't want to confess my desire in his little i want him to be in big state so he can answer me rightly.
My legs started to tremble as i released. I washed my hands and brush. When i calm down i went out to find him sleeping.
"my little" i carried him to my bed.
I tugged him in sleep and went to change. I intentionally left buttons open.
I went in taking him in my arms. Ugh! I am really in love... Don't go anywhere... I kissed his face and drifting to dreams.
.....

____
Jk woke up in mid of night. He slid his hands in search. Of pacifier. His hands reached jin and without opening eyes he took himself down as he was laying on top of jin.
___
"Jk-ah" jin moaned in his sleep when his wild imagination became reality. Jin slid his shirt open wide giving him access. "mmm"
Jk started sucking jin off. "ahh-" jin was on cloud nine. Jungkook swirling moving his tongue up and down jin hand went in jungkook pjama holding his cheeks as he was sucking him hard.
Jungkook don't know what he is doing for a trouble is coming for him. "millllk" jungkook mumbled and making jin eyes widened. Now he can do this too. Jk will come to it always now.
He rolled his eyes back when he himself felt he is milking up. He pulled jungkook up connecting their lips. Thay both started sucking each other tongue and jin abused jungkook lower lips. When tgey broke jungkook lips were swolen. Jin pushed jungkook to other side and jungkook took in his mouth the second he was placed. "ahhh jk."
....

Jin sudden pushed jungkook off of him and hover him. He crashed his lips to jungkook and devor his tongue in tasting every corner. Jungkook groaned when he felt his nipples being pinched.
"jinnn" jin stopped for once looking up in jungkook eyes. He was not in his little space.
"jinnn"
"i love you"
"i love you too" that was enough for jin. He crashed lios again. Jungkook hand in his hair pulling in more to deapen the kiss.
Jin hands roam on jk body. They stopped the kiss only to remove jungkook. And connecting lips again.
Jungkook wanted this moment for so long but didn't know how to say. "my little" jin pinched hus nipples. "ahh. No Jin"
"what u think only u can suck me i can't"
Jungkook turned red from embarrassment and shyness. Jin never mentioned it of what he did in his little space time. "i-"
Jin took his hands placing on his body. Jungkook stares in his eyes for some words.
"i am already urs. From the first second u came in my life"
He pulled jin down to get them feel loved. Jungkook. Suck and kissed jin lips while jin hands was already in his pajama. He pulled jungkook above a little only to groan when he felt friction on his boner.
He threw his pajama on floor and settled himself in between his legs.
"take me"
Jin smiled when jungkook gave him his permission.
He pulled his legs on his shoulder and leaned to his hole.
"ahh my babyyy" he licked the hole ready for him. Jungkook arched his back moaning jin name.
He leaned up pushing one finger in as jungkook screamed. Soon after digits become 4. "ughhh jinn"
"hmm daddy will take care of you"
"mm"

When he felt jungkook is ready he pushed it in harshly but slowly. Jungkook body started trembling hard with the new feeling. He held the sheets and moaned loudly when jin pushed in.
Jin thrusted in and out pacing hard. Jin held jungkook waist and thrusted haed.
"baby I'm Cumming"
"jin make me cum too"
Jungkook don't know anything about it. Jin took his dick stroking slowly while jungkook was screaming his name.
."jin... J-jin."

" i am not done yet" jin announced and started thrusting hard. Faster.
"be ready"
He came in jungkook and held jungkook legs up thrusting in other direction.
.
-_______
The night is long and day will be painful for jungkook...