Chapter 48

Jisoo teared up but she quickly held her son in her embraced her son.
After seokjin calmed down she pulled seokjin out giving him water and held her son hand.

"son.. Tell me exactly what happened? "

Seokjin nodded as he started to tell her mother from the day when his company wasn't working well and the second shipment got stuck in the ocean..

Due to that stress and all new requirement he was so stressed and tired taht he was loosing his temper.
And during that he continued to yell and jungkook.. When jungkook was not in little space he understood but two times jungkook wasn't.

And one time when jungkook wasn't big. And he started crying and walked away.
Then all it started. Jungkook didn't know he was pregnant and seokjin tried but Jung kept locking himself until seokjin made his mind and went to jungkook but the time was gone..

The damage was already done. Jisoo was listening to everything silently comforting her son..
Seokjin told his mother that what condition jungkook had so he needed so much care and on the last appointment jungkook heard all before seokjin could tell him.

"son"

"i know i was wrong.. I still feel so guilty "

"son!!! "

Seokjin stopped and looked at his mother.

"you know.. Me and your father tried so many time before you.. I was pregnant two time. One time with twins. But i couldn't make it.. It's painful to remember.. But when i had you all pain vanished.. I know it's hard but it's going to heal. It taught you and jungkook the importance to have conversation and sharing.. "

Seokjin sighed and nodded.

"so try to build your relationship. Spend time with jungkook.. Show him how much he is important to you. Business is business and family is family.. Make boundaries. If you keep taking business in your family time. It will ruin both. No business after you come home understand?? "

Seokjin nodded as she kissed his son's forehead.

"what's gone is gone .. What happened is past. Think about your future with jungkook.. You know what happened while you was away? "

Jissoo asjed to change the mood.

"what happened? "

"i told jungkook that you are worried about him.. And he pouted so bad nearly crying.. And he told me to make him strong so he can be a good boy.. "

Seokjin chuckled at her mother's words.

"he is so cute and adorable.. He is my lifeline "

Seokjin said smiling and Jisoo smiled brightly at her son happiness.

"so think about what i told you okay? I guess we need jungkook to get check up if everything is alright.. "

"mom i already checked him.. The doctor is really good.. And he told jungkook condition is very good.. He just can't eat junk food regularly because his stomach can't handle it.. "

Jissoo hummed and patted seokjin back...

"did you tell jungkook family about it? "

Seokjin chocked his head.

"jungkook didn't want them to. Know.. His brother's fiancé doesn't like jungkook and he isn't comfortable "

"okay everything jungkook is comfortable with.. What about i send one of my cook here? "

"will it be okay? "

Seokjin nodded.

"health is very important. And just tell him what he is restricted to do and eat and your Likeness . "