Chapter No 10

Jin smiled waking up and running to washroom to fresh up. It is the day he meeting his boyfriend he was longing to meet for so while.

He chuckled to himself preparing breakfast and eating the toast while he selected the dress for today. He wanted his boyfriend to droll at him so he selected a hot dress.

"ahh

"ahh. Kim seokjin you looking like a daddy. My baby I am coming." he left a text for jungkook that he us on his way and got a "I am waiting."text making him feel happy. He stopped at the flower shop preparing a bonquet sitting on front seat placing it on the passenger seat. While he drove he smiled at the sunlight as he liked sunny yet chilly.

--

He inhaled ringing the bell and waited for a minute until the door opened . his eyes met with his boyfriend who slowly forward closing the door.

"hyungie with his boyfie." he shushed me taking it what they doing. I nodded and moved back... then I took time to mesmerize and realize how lucky I am to have such a beautiful boyfriend.I stared at him not sensing he was so close to my face and was now sniffing the flowers. He smiled at jin who was staring at him for a while.

He caressed his cheeks making him snap out of stance and blink.

"thank you for the flower they smell good.." jin smiled nodding.

"you looking so beautiful.." jungkook smiled shyly and his breath hitched looking at jin up and down.

"you looking so handsome" jin smiled pulling jungkook close to him wrapping his arms around his waist.

"i love you..." jin whispered kissing his lips. Jungkook smiled wrapping his arms around his neck kissing him back. Jin pulled away careessing his face. Jungkook was blushing when jin opened the passenger door for him. And jungkook sat there placing the flowers on his lap.

"where are we going?"

"movie, then sight seeing with lunch, then wherever you want . then we will do a romantic dinner. then"

"then? "

"i'll see if you want to continue our date by making out with me?" jin spoke kissing his lips, jungkook panted going back to his seat.

"okay... " he answered with a pat holding the flowers close to his chest inhalling the scent. Jin smiled and started driving the car.

--

They held their hands watching the movie. Jin was enjoying the movie. It wasn't romantic but action. Jungkook got extremely emotional at that scene. He can't let his state out of control. He turned to see jin mesmerised in scene kissing his hand.

"jin I'll go take a round to restroom"

"baby let me go with you-" jin was about to stand up but jungkook patted his arm.