Chapter 42

He continued patting jungkook who was sleeping in his arms while his head on jin shoulder. He listened to all yoongi said... All were making excuses. How can someone blinded lile that?

Jin sighed and held his baby close. He was wondering did he made a good decision leaving his jungkook here and he got a big no.

-

The talked while and after a while jungkook started stirring in his arms and jin got the hint he need milk.

He was not scared but somehow embarrassed feeding jungkook in front of his baby's brother.

"i wanna talk to you more but jungkook must sleep so.. I gotta go."

"no stay here jungkook roon is ready."

Jin nodded as jungkook was about to get up and he know how jungkook throw a fist waking up hungry. He quickly made his way to jungkook room. Laying down and taking him close.

He pulled jungkook down to his chest and covering both of them full and opening his shirt he just pulled jungkook hand to his chest and his baby got hint finding his found on his own.

Jin closed his eyes as jungkook started his wonders again. He can't get over at how jungkook give kitten lick and getting a long suck and holding his tight. He held jungkook waist tight as he started sucking. Bedroom door opened and yoongi came in standing beside him at bedside.

"you said he wanted to sleep with me"

jin gulped hard and held jungkook. He wanted yoongi to go.as he was staring at sheets covering them as it was moving.

"is he awake?"

"no!"

jin shouted as yoongi held sheets.

"he he do this in sleeping sometimes. And u know he will start crying if he wake up will want milk and u can't feed him and u-"

jin stopped suddenly as yoongi was staring at him like he knows. He bit his lips as jungkook beneath started sucking hard and biting it.

'yoongi go or my nipple won't survive'

Yoongi stare and went out closing door after. The moment he went away and : door closing he pulled jungkook pushing him to other side.
He looked his abused nipple. He tried to touch it but he winced. But all the pain subside when his baby was being fed and humming slowly.he smiled and when jungkook was full i wrapped him up not pulling away.

-

Jungkook pov:

I woke up when i wanted to pee i ran to Washroom when i returned i smiled at my jin he was sleeping while snoring lightly. I made my way to him laying in his arm hugging his waist as the chest was close to his face.

He pulled himself up pecking the chest here and there he looked at. A stream of kisses make its way to gis nipples. I furrowed at watching bite marks and blood dried on it.

The realization hit me and i started to curse. I quickly grabbed Vaseline i always had and slowly applied on his nipple area. He winces making me realize what i did. Before i could think more he called me.

"baby?"

"sorry jinnie?"

"what happened?"

i grabbed a finger full and applied on it he pulled me close after knowing what i meant.

"it's nothing. Let's sleep alright?"

I sighed and pulled his shirt down not wanting any emotions of mine to rise and do something about it.

"i am sorry"

Seokjin gave me a peck on forehead and let me snuggle him.

"you got into so much stress hm?"

he asked me patting my back and i nodded against his chest.

"you don't have to be scared or worry about anything else."

I shocked my head as i felt like crying again. I held him as the emotions started to fill me up so bad

A filler chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ