Chapter 1

Diesel's POV:

I sat in the back seat of my dad's limo. A cigarette hanging out of my mouth. Still smoking at the end. I grabbed the cigarette in between my index and middle finger and removed it from my lips. I breathed out the smoke from my lungs.

My ears flickered as the sound of the breaks. My chains around my neck chimed together as we came to a stop. My sister was looking outside excitedly.

I chucked at her excited tail wagging behind her. Our father's butlers opened the doors both side of us. I got out and put my cigarette in the ash tray my butler was holding.

I was wearing my signature black ripped jeans, a black turtleneck knitted shirt, a black leather jacket and two chains around my neck, one gold and one silver and a watch. They were all from my dad's company.

My sister was wearing her usual orange and blue stripe long sleeve shirt tucked into a denim skirt

My sister was wearing her usual orange and blue stripe long sleeve shirt tucked into a denim skirt. With a little yellow duck symbol on the right side of the shirt. Also from my dad's company.

My dad isn't really my dad

My dad isn't really my dad. He's a bengal tiger. Him and his wife and our adoptive mother gave us a home when our parents were killed protecting the herbivores in a police job.

The mission to shut down a illegal meat donor that supplies to the black market and keeper of a live stock herbivore farm just outside the city was the most important of their career. And their last.

They were ambushed by the workers that were from different parts of the world and came to this country illegally attacked the officers and shot them all many times. Few came out alive.

My parents' co worker who were also best friends with them, and now my adoptive father, took us in and retired after the adoption was made. Starting a business called Claws & Co, a clothing company for herbivores and carnivores alike and is now very popular in the market. His wife, a Siberian tiger, is a nurse at the city hospital.

They took care of us since we were pups. Taught us that the world is cruel. Some better off than others, while the weak act scared and cower behind those who are strong.