Chapter 15

(Please read Author's note at the end 🥰 thank you!)

Heidi's POV:

I hate myself! I shouldn't push my brother like that. I'm a horrible person.

I rushed to the woman's changing and locker room. Walking over to the sink, putting both hands on either side of the sink and looked in the mirror.

Tears were flowing down my face and my eyes were puffy and swollen. Turning the cold tap on, I cupped my hands under the water, splashing it up on my face.

My ears were drooped in sadness. The doors to the locker rooms opened. Sheila walked in.

"Hey, are you okay? That was a intense fight you had." She said walking over to me and handing me a towel.

"Yeah, I was in the wrong. We have secrets from each other. I know I shouldn't invade my brother's privacy like that. I'm such an idiot!" I said the tears threatening to fall.

"Your not an idiot. You just care deeply for your sibling. Not everyone has that gift." She said hugging me.

I hugged her back, clinging on tightly as if for dear life.

We finally pulled back. The door opened again to reveal my brother.

"Heidi! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have yelled at you! I apologise." He said looking down at his feet.

"No Diesel, it's me who is in the wrong. You have rights not to tell me everything. I'm the one who's sorry." I said looking up at him.

"Forgive each other?" He asked.

"Forgive each other." I replied as he scooped me up in a hug. After a few minutes my I broke the silence.

"Diesel?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you next at work?" I asked him. I could see Sheila out the corner of my eye giving me the thumbs up.

"Saturday at seven as usual. Why?" He asked releasing me.

"Just wondering!" I said walking back past Sheila.

"Okay." He said tilting his head to the side a bit.

"Also... you are aware this is the ladies room so I would get out now if I were you." I said laughing. His eyes widened and quickly ran out the room.

"I'd better be going. I'll be back at my dorm! See you tomorrow!

Sheila and I started laughing at his actions.

"So our plan is in action and on a perfect day! I bet we could even convince Louis to go! It's going to be so much fun!" Sheila exclaimed.

"Yeah! You should see the club! And don't worry about ID. I know all of the staff." I said winking at the leopard next to me. "Get ready for the weekend of your life."

I headed back to the group.

"Listen up everyone!" I yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even June was here. Just great.

"What's up Heidi?" Tao the black panther asked.

"I was wondering if you all wanna hang out this weekend at the nightclub Enigma on Saturday!" I said looking around.

Legoshi had come back to the club. He was knelt down, picking up a red jacket. He must have left it. Juno was over talking to him but now their attention was on me.

"A night club?" Bill repeated. I nodded. "Sounds perfect! I'm in!" He said smiling slyly.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Els the alpaca said shyly.