Chapter 19

Louis' POV

He kissed my nose. My nose tingles where his soft lips touched my nose. I traced there he kissed.

I didn't hear the knock at the door until the door opened.

"Louis? I wanted to ask you something... may I come in?" June said her head popping around the door.

"Seeing as you knocked then yes. You can have a minute of my time." I said making the grey wolf enter.

"Thank you." Juno spoke with a timid voice.

"So what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well... about the night club thing... I want to ask Legoshi out! As we are both grey wolves.." she trailed off brushing the fur on the side of her face. I knew it was a habit of hers.

"You have a crush on him and you want me to help you." I said sighing.

"Well... not exactly. I want you to set up the moment when I ask him. All you have to do is take everyone on the dance floor so I can confess." She said blushing.

"What's in it for me?" I asked her.

"I'll get you quality time with your crush." She spoke looking at me.

"Thanks but I don't need 'quality time' with my crush." I said looking at her dead in the eyes.

"What do you want then?" She asked me.

"I want you to....."

Legoshi's POV:

I can't stop thinking about Diesel! He's stuck in my mind like Haru was when I had a small crush on her.

But this is worse... I... want to protect him. In a larger scale then with Haru.

"Hey Legoshi!" Zoe asked looking up at me.

"Oh... sorry I zoned out for a second... what were you saying?" I asked him.

"Don't you think Louis has been acting differently since the twins got here?" The goat asked.

"Well... it's hard to tell with Louis. I mean he's tricky to read." I said. Just at that moment Diesel walked in.

He walked over to his locker and opened it. His eyes trailed to me, making me blush slightly.

He took his blazer off and took his top off too. My eyes trailed down to his abs and apex. He was built and ripped. I felt my face heat up.

"Legoshi!" Bill yelled at me from the other side of the room, pulling me out of my trance. Chuckling to his mates.

"Y..yeah." I said looking at them.

"Remember the time when... hey are you okay? Your red in the face." Bill spoke giving me a weird look.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" I asked. My eyes kept darting to Diesel.

He was looking at me with narrowed eyes. As if he was querying something.

"Well it looks like your blushing... wait! Are you thinking about that rabbit girlfriend of yours." Bill laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend! Haru doesn't like me like that and... that was a small faze I went through. That's all!" I defended myself. I didn't want Diesel to get the wrong impression.

"Haru?" Diesel spoke looking stunned.

"You know her?" Bill asked. "I guess it's from the rumours, huh?"

"Rumours?" Diesel asked.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard." Bill said laughing. Diesel looked genuinely confused. "Oh my you haven't, have you? Well Haru is known around the school for sleeping with a lot of guys. Mixed species as well. The bunny's manipulation skills are advanced. One day she's going to get devoured like someone's lunch."