Chapter 56

(Sorry everyone, I must have been out of my head when I numbered the last 3 chapters... I went from 53 to 59 in a chapter... BRO WHERE THE HELL DID THE LAST 6 CHAPTERS GO!!??

Why y'all didn't tell meeee?? I've been looking like a fool for the last 3 chapters 😩

I deeply apologise )

Diesel's POV:

Louis led me through the woods and to a nearby river. He helped get my blooded tie off and dunk it into the water. The red staining flowing with the river water, diluting as it went.

"Diesel, you gonna have to submerge your head... I mean your covered in blood. You can't go into the city or back to school like this... I mean you'll get arrested for devouring." He said looking at me.

"Yeah your right.... The thing is is that my fur clings super tight to my skin when it's damp... like a buzzcut type effect... you know?" I said looking at him.

"Why should that matter? Are you embarrassed about it or something?" He asked.

"Well yeah, it's not the most... attractive thing on this planet... unlike the one I'm looking at right now." I said with a grin.

"Stop it with the cheesy pickup lines you stupid dog!" He said laughing and blushing a bit.

I chuckled and then removed my shirt. These were the only clothes I have right now... and they are not too bad I guess. They will have to do, and making them damp isn't the way to make myself look better.

I chucked my shirt at Louis, thinking he was looking but he wasn't so it landed over his eyes and snout.

"Hey! Watch it." He said removing my shirt from his eyes.

"Sorry, I thought you were going to catch it. Well... here I go." I said sighing. I drew a big breath and dunked my head in the water.

A ray of cold hit me. Cold is an understatement... more like FREEZING! I gave a yelp of surprise which only came out as bubbles as I was under the water.

My ears were being pulled along with the current of the water, making them bend in unusual ways, also collecting the water in my ear because of their satellite dish shape.

Over all... it was peaceful. No gunfire, no carnivores yelling, no nothing. Just me and the presence of my boyfriend.

I could still taste blood in my mouth, making me feel sick. I opened my mouth for the water to clean my teeth and wash away the taste.

I came up for air, the dripping water falling through my fur and down my snout.

"Your not gonna like me for this." I said.

"For what?" Louis asked.

I shook my head violently from side to side spraying the water everywhere and all over Louis.

"OH! NO! NO!" He said shielding his eyes and face with his arms. "BAD! NO!"

"I said you wouldn't like me for it." I said looking at him smirking. He only gave me a scowl.

"Your fur is all spiked now." He said reaching over to me and caressing my cheek, smoothing the fur. I grabbed his wrist and looked into his eyes.

"Hey... it's getting dark... we should head back." I said breaking eye contact and looking up. The darkness of dusk set over us.

"Your right. But go back where? We can't go back to school... especially when your looking like that." He said pointing to... all of me.

"What do you mean? I thought you liked my abs." I said smirking at Louis.