82.

SISTERLY DATE

Tzuyu and Sana are now currently walking to an empty rode. They are buying some street foods here and there. Tzuyu wasn't that used with this but Sana is there to guide her.

Tzuyu didn't even tried this, just now. She's glad that she always make new things with Sana.

"Tzu! Let's try some Japanese street foods"Sana pulled her along

"Is there anything here?"Tzuyu asked. Sana turned to look behind her before and answered.

"Yes. Momo and I happened to go there"Sana smiled
"You haven't tried something like this, right?"she asked

"Yeah. I'm always busy"Tzuyu replied

"Don't worry, now that I'm here. Let's try new different things"Sana smiled before she turn to her front

A few moments and they have finally arrived to their destination. There are many foods in the stall. There are also many people around.

While choosing some foods. There's something that caught Tzuyu's attention.

There's this kid with his father along with him. Even if it's just a simple food they look so happy. Being together is enough for them, she saw that through their eyes.

She sometimes felt envious to her classmates back when she was a kid. They experienced being brought and fetch by their parents while she, Tzuyu always got to school all by herself.

Since she was still a child, her father did not monitored her. She didn't even know if he knew anything about her. Every birthday, she have nothing with her. She saw how other people celebrate their birthdays together with their family, but she didn't even experience that thing.

Chaeyoung was the only person who greeted her back then. She is the first friend she have. Until she met Momo and her circle of friends.

So when Sana came back then, she got envious of her because her father treated her well while she, her real daughter, couldn't even do those things to her.

"You want crepes?"

"Yes, Papa"

"How can you feel when your father loves you? What is the feeling of knowing what you want and what you don't want?"Tzuyu uttered as Sana glanced at her. She followed what she's looking at and found that she's watching how the kid and her father ate and bought some street foods together. They seem so happy.

"W-want some Yakisoba?"Sana reached out for one so Tzuyu's attention immediately went on her. She always have no emotion but this, her eyes is showing how sad she is.

"Yeah thank you"Tzuyu took it

"How was it?"Sana asked, smiling as she watched Tzuyu took a bite

"It's good"Tzuyu said nodding

"Let's try another one!"Sana cheerfully said as she handed her another food

Soon they got finished eating some street foods. Tzuyu have always been showing no emotions, but deep inside her, she's happy. Even if it's just a small simple things.

"Let's buy some ice cream!"Sana pulled her to the ice-cream stall

But it happens that there were no cone left but one. Unlucky her.

"I'll just buy this for you"Sana handed it to Tzuyu

Tzuyu is eating her ice-cream while Sana is just on the other side. She wants ice-cream too.

Suddenly, Tzuyu put the ice-cream near her mouth.

"Have it"Tzuyu said

And Sana gladly take it. She seem so happy.

"Cute"Tzuyu mumbled

"Yeah?"Sana turn to look at her

"Nothing. Just continue eating"