85.

A FIGHT

After that Grand Opening, Tzuyu invited her friends to eat at Momo's restaurant and it was her treat. They walked by partner. Sana with Miyeon, Nayeon with Jeongyeon, Momo with Dahyun, Jihyo with Sejeong and Tzuyu with Chaeyoung and Mina.

Momo's restaurant is just inches away from Tzuyu's company so they are just walking there.

Tzuyu is stealing some glances at Sana's direction, which annoyed Miyeon. Why? Because everytime she gave Tzuyu a look, she will just stare at her back with that annoying stares. For Miyeon it is really annoying.

But Miyeon doesn't want this day to be a mess so she's trying to stop herself.

Soon, they finally arrived at the restaurant. The foods have already arrived too so they are now currently eating their foods.

Miyeon was about to feed Sana when Tzuyu suddenly spoke up.

"Hey don't eat that"Tzuyu said stopping her. Miyeon look at her with a straight face.

"What's your problem?"Miyeon asked, looking dead straight onto Tzuyu's eyes. The taller didn't answer and match her deadly stares instead.

The other girls are looking at them alternatively. The tension between them were now already getting bigger so Sana took a hold of Miyeon's left hand over the table, telling her to stop.

Of course, they saw that. Especially Tzuyu who just raised her eyebrows.

"I'm just asking what is her problem, love"Miyeon defended

"Please Miyeon"Sana pleaded

Miyeon got furious and stood from her seat.

"Can't you see her looks that she's giving to me? I've been stopping myself but this. I won't let it slide"Miyeon sounded mad

"You don't know her yet, she's just always like that. Like you thought she's—"Sana got cutted off by Miyeon

"And now you're siding her?"Miyeon stared at her in disappointment

"Miyeon, I think—"Momo was about to meddle when Dahyun stops her

"I'm just stopping you because Sana is allergic to eggplant. Why are you so mad though?"Tzuyu said and she even look so unaffected

Miyeon is right she's giving her that looks that no one of them even knows, but what can she do? She hated Miyeon back then and until now. They aren't in good terms even before Sana didn't came to her life.

"And oh, for a one year relationship you didn't even know what's her likes and dislikes? Her allergies in foods?"Tzuyu paused and put her index finger right over her mouth. Striking a thinking pose.
"What if I didn't stop you then? What will happen to her?"she asked

Miyeon closed her eyes and slammed her hands onto the table real hard making all of them flinch. Also the people around them.

"How dare you to question me being a girlfriend to Sana?"Miyeon said, Sana grab a hold of her arms trying to calm her down

"How can I not? You got into a one year relationship without knowing some things about each other?"Tzuyu said that triggered Miyeon

She grabbed Tzuyu's collar and about to hit her when Sana stops her.

"Please, Miyeon. Don't make a scene"Sana pleaded

Miyeon scoffed as she let go of Tzuyu's collar and walked away.

"I-I'm sorry guys. I'll follow her"Sana then leaves without even looking at Tzuyu