More Stupid Stuff Y/N has Said

Y/N, squinting at an animal in a tree. "You look familiar, have I threatened you before?" Meta Knight stands to the side with Tiff, as they both silently judge her.

————

"I think my Guardian Angle drinks." Y/N walks up to Meta Knight, wrapping their left arm in bandages.

"What did you do?" Meta Knight doesn't even need to look.

"DeDeDe pushed me off the castle."

————

Y/N, completing a minor task. "I'm GOD." Tiff, pinching her nose, and grumbling to herself.

"This isn't what I meant when I said be more self loving."

————

Meta Knight, trying to understand how Y/N copes with anything. "How do you connect to a fictional character?"

Y/N, pulling up a drawing of their favorite character, and running on two hours of sleep. "Let me explain something to you."

————

Y/N, "I've done a lot of dumb stuff."
Tuff, "I watched you do dumb stuff."
Tiff, "I have a history of your medical record, from all the dumb stuff you do."
Sword and Blade, "we join in on the dumb stuff sometimes."
Meta Knight, "I attempt to stop you from doing stupid things."

————

"Meta Knight, if you stabbed me, would I get to keep the sword?"

"Where did any of that question come from?"

————

"One time, I punched a girl so hard she stopped breathing because she was making fun of my younger brother."

"Why do you have that ability?" Tiff turns her head, already tired of me.

"Just thought it would be funny."

"I thought it might be okay to let you talk today." Meta Knight pulls the rope he has had to tie me to, in an attempt to keep me close to him.

————

"I am over 16 apples tall."

"Why is that your unit of measurement?"

"I don't know, I'm bored."

————

"Y/N, can you move to the side of the hall so we don't trip on you?" Tiff lightly taps me with her foot.

"You kick me? You kick my body like a ball? Oh, oh! Jail! Jail for Tiff! One thousand years!"

————

"Hey, how do you ask a glass of water what it's doing?"

"Y/N please, I'm begging-"

"Water you doing?" Meta Knight lightly chuckles in the background. (Fuck you Meta Knight makes puns all the time in the show.)

————

"Y/N, please, none of us know what your saying anymore!"

"yeet."

————

"Results are in, I'm sorry to say eating that matter baby gave you up dog."

"When did I eat a matter baby?" Meta Knight's eyes are yellow.

"What?"

"What?"

————

"I've been testing what the Cappy's are willing to eat instead of Kawasaki's cooking, here's the list. 'Grass; yes, Moss; yes, leaves; yes, shoelaces; sometimes, rocks; only once, twigs; often.'"

"How... did you test this?" Tiff gives a concerned glance.

"I hold both out and say, 'eat one', and if they eat it they eat it."

————

"Do you know where Kirby is?"

"The kids are playing hide and seek."

"Where?"

"I don't know I haven't searched yet."

————

"For your information, Meta Knight does not have an ego, his Facebook profile is a landscape."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

————

Y/N, watching Sword and Blade. "A fist fight can be romantic."

————

"I have a sudden burst of energy, this is my body's last hurrah before it shuts down."

"Have you eaten today?"

"Oh right! Thanks!"

————

"My expectations were low but Holy Fuck." Literally just anyone watching us fuck around.

————

"Sometimes I forget I have a naturally monotone voice, and people can't tell when I'm being sarcastic. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm being sarcastic. This is becoming a problem."

————

"I came into the world screaming and covered in someone else's blood, I'm ready to leave the same way."

"I just asked you to open the jar."

"It's impossible."

————

"If looking good was against the law, DeDeDe would be a law abiding citizen."

————

"My life goal is to punch someone very strong in the eye, just so I have a real accomplishment."

————

"I put the noodles in the pot and put the pot on the stove and turned the burner on high. Turns out I cannot cook and I almost killed the entire castle."

"You are the most competent swordsman in the galaxy and you can't even boil noodles? I can't believe for once I'm judging you."

————

"God has gifted me hands and that is everyone's problem."

————

"You can't wake up to a bad day if you never fall asleep."

"Y/N it's been three days, go to sleep or we're getting Yabui to gas you."

————

"Wow, left handed and British? You really are an allusion!" Y/N watching the Knights spar.

————

"Where are they? Who moved them?" Y/N watching Meta Knight, thinking he's looking for his sword.

"Dude it's on your hip."

"Somebody moved my candy and now I'm going to start killing!"

————

"I scare a lot of people because I walk very quietly and softly, they never hear me enter rooms. In the palace at least. And when I used to live with my family. My older brother turned around once and punched me because he thought I was a robber, I have never been more powerful in my life."

————

"You know, there's no proof I can die, the few times I got close I didn't, whose to say I'm not immortal?"

"Don't test that theory"

————

"I'm naturally funny because my life is a joke and I'm mentally ill."

————

"Y/N were are you going?"

"When I die? Probably hell, right now I'm going to the grocery store."